1. Wanted to get into subtlety Rogue what should I know about the class?

Hello, this is my second time in WoW overall playing PvP (first was on Retail with a cat druid) and I wanted to make a rogue for it, but I'm unsure of where to begin with anything as far as rotations or enchantments, and was wondering what is the essential stuff for Subtlety?

2. Premed slice, cheap, hemo, backstab (if not crit), kidney - stab till 5 then evis.

Premed slice, cheap, wait till cheap is half over then dance, ambush, kidney, ambush evis, ambush evis, ambush evis.

Make sure to overlap kindey and cheap slightly so they cant do anything between.

If anyone trinkets kindey blind them instantly, then restealth (if you cant vanish) then sap (if you have a dot on you or something similar just sit out of stealth till its only 1 second or so left on the blind and then stealth and sap so you can restealth again), resap just to make sure, open as above. If they trinket cheap while you are dancing just cheap again for 2 seconds and then kindey and spam ambush/evis. Otherwise either vanish cheap + then evis or kindey early.

Vs mages, sap them, premed, garrote but position yourself so that you dont autoattack or youll break the sap (garrote doesnt, only when it starts to tick, just sort of stand next to them but turned away - this is so he doesnt jusst ride away) then kidney, dance ambush evis over and over, if he blinks after the garrote is over step after him and cheap him and continue to do damage, use vanish and dance to close up to him if he roots you.

That the basic stuff.

3. Premed slice, cheap, hemo, backstab (if not crit), kidney - stab till 5 then evis.

Premed slice, cheap, wait till cheap is half over then dance, ambush, kidney, ambush evis, ambush evis, ambush evis.

Make sure to overlap kindey and cheap slightly so they cant do anything between.

If anyone trinkets kindey blind them instantly, then restealth (if you cant vanish) then sap (if you have a dot on you or something similar just sit out of stealth till its only 1 second or so left on the blind and then stealth and sap so you can restealth again), resap just to make sure, open as above. If they trinket cheap while you are dancing just cheap again for 2 seconds and then kindey and spam ambush/evis. Otherwise either vanish cheap + then evis or kindey early.

Vs mages, sap them, premed, garrote but position yourself so that you dont autoattack or youll break the sap (garrote doesnt, only when it starts to tick, just sort of stand next to them but turned away - this is so he doesnt jusst ride away) then kidney, dance ambush evis over and over, if he blinks after the garrote is over step after him and cheap him and continue to do damage, use vanish and dance to close up to him if he roots you.

That the basic stuff.
    Oh, man. I've got a LOT to learn if that's the basics.

Thanks for the info, though. I'll make what I can out of it.

4. Even as sub, mages are hard to eat, most mages wait for shattered barrier to proc making you unable to shadowstep. After that they blizzard or arcane missile to make you use your first vanish, if this happens it is basically gg.
    Edited: November 15, 2016