1. How much gold do i need to Level up Engineering 1-450?

I'm thinking of leveling Engineering using AH but i am not sure since i already Maxed Tailoring which was a ****ing mistake on my part.

Is 55k Enough? Thanks!

2. I'm thinking of leveling Engineering using AH but i am not sure since i already Maxed Tailoring which was a ****ing mistake on my part.

Is 55k Enough? Thanks!
    took me less than 15k, but that was before profession leveling rates hit the fan. GL.

3. took me less than 15k, but that was before profession leveling rates hit the fan. GL.
    F*ck me m8. Jesus

But do you still think 55k is good enough? If you are using AH

4. let me know what u need for leveling and I will try to help you with less gold.

but first, are u horde or alliance?

5. F*ck me m8. Jesus

But do you still think 55k is good enough? If you are using AH
    yeah should still be enough, just wait for better prices on stuff if its in low quantity and absurdly high price. might have problems with not enough mats on the AH now too idk how messed it is after professsions changed.

6. let me know what u need for leveling and I will try to help you with less gold.

but first, are u horde or alliance?
    I am an alliance scum. Does that help?

7. yeah should still be enough, just wait for better prices on stuff if its in low quantity and absurdly high price. might have problems with not enough mats on the AH now too idk how messed it is after professsions changed.
    Yea, some mat price are still ******ed. The prof. Rate shrink didnt help
    I'll start tomorrow i guess

8. wtf 55k gold 15k gold???? i spend like 8k gold on lvling it purely on ah but but i lvled it in like 3 days :D

9. biggest waste is fel iron +
    so track coolers prices and buy asap fel iron bars/cobalt bars

u can save a lot of u have mining friend, sometimes ores cost 2x less even when its 1:1 while smelting

10. i am horde and this might a problem when trying to sell you mats via ah.. that is why i was asking..

11. biggest waste is fel iron +
    so track coolers prices and buy asap fel iron bars/cobalt bars

u can save a lot of u have mining friend, sometimes ores cost 2x less even when its 1:1 while smelting
    I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

12. i am horde and this might a problem when trying to sell you mats via ah.. that is why i was asking..
    Sadly, thanks for the offer though :)