1. Wait a minute, there is a PvE Ladder?

2. I also support this idea, would be nice to see a staff reply on this matter.

3. Wait a minute, there is a PvE Ladder?
    http://armory.warmane.com/pveladder
    I also support this idea, would be nice to see a staff reply on this matter.
    I wish I could give you an appropriate one, but I can't. At least not now. I mean, would be cool and nice to have. But it would be a low priority.

4. I mean, would be cool and nice to have. But it would be a low priority.
    You can let community volunteers to help out for armory improvements. It will be easier and faster way, plus more ideas can be realized that way without lose focus from the important goals for you.
    Edited: November 19, 2016

5. There were threads before about Hk's ladder as it used to be, I personally don't care much of it who wastes more time in bg's and what not. But idea itself is alright. As for RBG's, no thanks... The amount of wintrade there would be quite high and i am sure it wouldn't be that active else people would simply play 5v5. Only time it would be fine to do when Lordareon hits ICC and WF gear and make it cross realm RBG.

6. Only time it would be fine to do when Lordareon hits ICC and WF gear and make it cross realm RBG.
    You know what will be coming from Lordaeron players, something in the words of "me no want to pley vs lolmourns, me no want to face p2w, me no think it's fair, blabla". I personally wouldn't mind that to be implemented even right now, but perhaps it's better once general gearscore will be more matched up, not exactly when Lord hits ICC but a little bit more after than that

7. I realize that the author of this thread didn't put the MoP tag, but this topic has literally nothing to do with Wotlk. This applied only for Cataclysm and MoP realms. I don't get why you guys didn't even bother reading through the replies on the first page where we went though this...

Anyways, like I pointed it, its a needed feature to catch wintraders. I've already reported 2 wintraders in Rated BG, and yes they got banned, but I also know that some people managed to escape simply because I couldn't provide enough proof. A ladder with a Rated BG history would make it VERY easy for the community to track and report wintraders.

Remember, titles for Rated BG are permanent, and someone can easily wintrade, get a title, take the 4 month ban, and then come back and enjoy their free title for the rest of their time here. Luckily the rating system is bugged so half the achievements/titles are unobtainable anyways, but if we fix the rating system and don't have a ladder by then, you can expect complete randoms walking around with Grand Marshal.

8. Yes this would be great for catching wintraders. But it's already too late. You have random ppl and guilds walking arround with lower rate tittles like Seargent, Grunt, Corporal and so on. There are also some people with Veteran tittles, which are giving gold to massive guilds to que Rated Battlegrounds and then just few of them enter inside. Usually farmed ppl few seasons ago now walk arround with Veteran tittles, funny isn't it? :D
    And we are stucked on alliance with people focused on 2s where now we play against broken Dk's, people that are using some bugs to get a win and bla bla bla. Just this would help a lot, you don't see anyone spamming que rateds, and everyone walking arround with 1k+ rate.

First 12