1. Rated Battleground Ladder

Greetings,

There's 2s and 3s ladder from pvp, you recently added even pve ladder. My question is are u planning to add Rbg ladder, give some awards for some part of ladder or something. It would be great to have it and most ppl would agree with it. It will give us more quest atleast.

2. its also needed to track down wintraders. Yes they exist, and yes they are VERY hard to find right now...

3. As I remember, 2 seasons ago, some wintraders were banned. But yea it's simple to catch them with small amount games played.

4. I can't stress enough how much me and our whole guild would welcome this. We are really interested in playing Rated Battlegrounds, and we discussed this idea many times before. Among all other good things, it would also let us keep track of the people that are playing Rateds and be able to challenge them, instead of going through a whole mass of guilds every day to find opponents.
    I don't care all that much about the rewards, having the ladder itself would be enough. Of course, that would give extra incentive to people to play them. Really hope this will be implemented.

5. all the thumbs up for this, at least adding the ladder part will increase the competitive spirit in pvp community :3

6. Give us rated bg ladder or ill murder my cat :{ also I like turtles <3

7. 100% agree with this. It would be a great addition to the armory.

8. Wasn't this entire forum crying about rbg titles because it "promotes hk farming" ?

Now you want the same thing, for ranked hk farming?

9. Battlegrounds are made for low geared players to gain at least some honour, and get themself a starting gear for arenas, with this ladder all arena kings will come down there leaving no chances for the low geared players to actually have a chance..

I find this idea not creative and that will actually inbalance a few things(mentioned above)

10. Battlegrounds are made for low geared players to gain at least some honour, and get themself a starting gear for arenas, with this ladder all arena kings will come down there leaving no chances for the low geared players to actually have a chance..

I find this idea not creative and that will actually inbalance a few things(mentioned above)
    Are you from wotlk servers? Because it seems you do not know what Rated Battlegrounds are. They do not award honor, they award conquest. You get rating for winning them, crudely you could say it's a 10v10 arena. And I have never once seen low geared players do them, because, well, it takes time to gather a 10 man team and nobody likes losing. Most of the time it's PvP guilds who make well geared and organized groups to play against each other.

@Lucatiel: What hk farming are you talking about here? You get titles from rating or 75/300 rated battlegrounds won achievements.

This topic concerns Neltharion and Frostwolf servers, because Rated Battlegrounds were introduced in Cataclysm.
    Edited: November 17, 2016

11. Are you from wotlk servers? Because it seems you do not know what Rated Battlegrounds are. They do not award honor, they award conquest. You get rating for winning them, crudely you could say it's a 10v10 arena. And I have never once seen low geared players do them, because, well, it takes time to gather a 10 man team and nobody likes losing. Most of the time it's PvP guilds who make well geared and organized groups to play against each other.

@Lucatiel: What hk farming are you talking about here? You get titles from rating or 75/300 rated battlegrounds won achievements.

This topic concerns Neltharion and Frostwolf servers, because Rated Battlegrounds were introduced in Cataclysm.
    thought he was talking about randombattleground. no?

12. thought he was talking about randombattleground. no?
    Please read the name of the topic more carefully. ;)

13. I can't stress enough how much me and our whole guild would welcome this. We are really interested in playing Rated Battlegrounds, and we discussed this idea many times before. Among all other good things, it would also let us keep track of the people that are playing Rateds and be able to challenge them, instead of going through a whole mass of guilds every day to find opponents.
    I don't care all that much about the rewards, having the ladder itself would be enough. Of course, that would give extra incentive to people to play them. Really hope this will be implemented.
    well it wasn't tagged cata, and we have a pvp/pve ladder on the armory

i assumed he wanted a dumb bg ranking like blackrock

14. Not just rated bg...IT SHOULD BE ALSO FOR EVERY BATTLEGROUND..WHO WON / LOSES ON WHICH MAP ECT..ITS NOT ALL ABOUT ARENAS LADDER..I LIKED HOW OLD MOLTEN WERE DOING IT..ARMORY > everything that is in the game..Every TYPE OF PVP

12 Last