1. BG Bug Abuser

I was playing BG'S and a druid is bug abusing to an advantage.

https://gyazo.com/e5e7caca78f2771f0996d4f82ba3502e

2. I fight boxes all the time, theyre not that hard to hit, plus this was on going for like... 3 years now?

3. I was playing BG'S and a druid is bug abusing to an advantage.

https://gyazo.com/e5e7caca78f2771f0996d4f82ba3502e

You must be new.
    Thats just a form bug, happens to all boomkins at some point.

4. Just so you know the forums are not a way to report players. Either PM a GM or submit a ticket with all the proper information :)

5. That is an abuse, i play boomkin, and yes box thing just happens sometimes when your ported in moonkin form, but as soon as you change form it goes away..
    That means he wanted to stay a box, eaven though he cant use 30% of his spells..
    I dont rly see it as an advantage,
    its more like trolling.

6. You must be new.
    Thats just a form bug, happens to all boomkins at some point.
    as hustller said it is easy to fix, the druid just need to shapshift in any other form.
    So if in a whole BGs the Balancce druid has that bugged form all the time it means he is doing it on puopose (because at 100% there must be situation when Bdruid needs to go Travel or Bear or Caster)

The advantage? it is hard to notice him because it is really small and for melee who needs to hit from the back it is impossible to know when to do it
    Edited: November 12, 2016

7. <--Namoon : To clarify this is simply a visual bug no matter if i remove said form (which i always do cus its annoying to play as) other players may still see the druid as a cube even if the druid does not. So to sum up i could be in boomkin form /bearform/travel form w.e and there is still a chance other players will see the boomkin as a cube, wish it was fixed but what can i do...nothing.

8. Ban this lil scrub from UK

XD

Hail Su

9. its famous bug and the one who is having it didn't mean it at all cases. because its simple something warmane should fix, whenver u get ported in bomie form this bug happens