1. Most played classes/specs

im wondering what are the most played classes/specs on frostwolf, any opinions?

2. Definitely warr, priest, dudu and hunter. Alliance is swarming with warriors.

3. Definitely warr, priest, dudu and hunter. Alliance is swarming with warriors.
    Priest and dudu are debatable, but surely warr and hunt are taking up half the active population. As a priest you either go heal (2/3 specs) or learn how Shadow actually works. That's against the general rule of buttonsmashing = victory (aka warrior players). Especially for druids. They're rather difficult to pick up and master. Pretty much anyone at any given time can play a warrior because they are very straightforward and... kind of... "hurr durr we smash you".
    Then there's warlocks and rogues. I'd think the least played classes atm are monk or shaman (based on arena and bg encounters).

4. I'd think the least played classes atm are monk or shaman (based on arena and bg encounters).
    Wow, Death Knights are so extinct that people simply forgot about them.

5. I saw more monks than dudus and rogues

6. warlock, warlock and warlock ofc everywhere

7. U are correct about the warriors but that is in PvP,there can be a substantial dps and utility diference between 2 warriors in pve.And you are super wrong with the "hurr durr we smash you" part.IMO of course

8. So many warriors.. excuse me, i meant: So many useless warriors just smashing buttons and charging whenever they can, managing cds? u mean reckstorm?..
    Unfortunately the skill cap of warriors is greatly shadowed by there overpowerness in this patch, Arms is Overpowered there is no denying that, but at higher levels, other classes prevail by a small to medium margin, take Mages for example, it takes a decent mage to totally sh*t on a decent-to-good warrior, but it takes a decent warrior to sh*t on a decent-to-good rogue, balance.

9. We are here and we are queer, get over it.

10. Since you went into the direction of talking about whether warriors are good or not. Let me ask you - what are the LEAST played classes/specs? Because I don't feel unique and want to be the special snowflake.

11. Well, if i come back. I'm still playing as Death Knight. I will see you guys soon.

12. Since you went into the direction of talking about whether warriors are good or not. Let me ask you - what are the LEAST played classes/specs? Because I don't feel unique and want to be the special snowflake.
    Holy priest?

13. Since you went into the direction of talking about whether warriors are good or not. Let me ask you - what are the LEAST played classes/specs? Because I don't feel unique and want to be the special snowflake.
    I don't see that many shamans / paladins.

14. the least played by far demo locks and BM monks

12 Last