1. Resilience

i was wondering how much resilience works in pvp on this server, because last bg, hunter crit me 22k on 1k resilience is this real or not working resilience as it should, after this i think ill quit pvp xD

2. was the bg named strand of the ancients? if so, then yes, 22k dmg is perfectly fine.
    i once got 34k kill shot from hunter while i had 1443 resil.

3. Was probably Sota.
    The dmg of the demolisher and his passengers scales with the gearscore of the driver.
    I already made a suggestion that passenger dmg should not be improved anymore but sadly nobody cared about it.

4. i know that bug in Sota, but this was in arathi basin thats why i posted about it

5. Thats prety much normal for Kill shot

6. berserker buff + pve geared mongoloid
    Edited: November 13, 2016

7. Welcome to the quality pvp state of 3.3.5a, filled with bis-geared characters, where all that one-shot magic happens.

8. That's kill shot spell I believe, they can only use it when you have below 20% hp so 6-7k or 22k the outcome is the same, except for sub rogues and prot paladins if I'm not missing anything.

9. Hunter had shadowmourne equipped in the ranged slot prob.

10. was the bg named strand of the ancients? if so, then yes, 22k dmg is perfectly fine.
    i once got 34k kill shot from hunter while i had 1443 resil.
    Let's be honest here, shall we? Being able to one-shot people might be fun, but in the balance of things, it is not fine.

11. Let's be honest here, shall we? Being able to one-shot people might be fun, but in the balance of things, it is not fine.
    I might have used wrong expression, what i ment by ,,fine'' is thats usuall, its normal in warmane, has been like this for a long time.

Didint ment to imply its good or bad.

12. Let's be honest here, shall we? Being able to one-shot people might be fun, but in the balance of things, it is not fine.
    Then pls remove this annoying demolisher passenger dmg buff in Sota which makes the passenger able to global everything around him.
    Doesnt matter if this buff also existed on retail or not, its just unfair and annoying.

13. Then pls remove this annoying demolisher passenger dmg buff in Sota which makes the passenger able to global everything around him.
    Doesnt matter if this buff also existed on retail or not, its just unfair and annoying.
    They just need to nerf the buff by 50% of there gear and it would be tolerable imo

14. I might have used wrong expression, what i ment by ,,fine'' is thats usuall, its normal in warmane, has been like this for a long time.

Didint ment to imply its good or bad.
    I understand.
    Then pls remove this annoying demolisher passenger dmg buff in Sota which makes the passenger able to global everything around him.
    If it were up to me, it'd have been changed long ago. Custom or not. Blizz-like or not. Playing against it is just not fun, no matter how a person can look at it. And that just results in a terrible experience, which should always be avoided when possible. But it's not up to me. So all I can do is encourage you to go vote up the bug-tracker report or work together on a petition or something.

15. "So all I can do is encourage you to go vote up the bug-tracker report or work together on a petition or something". Well then, since that's a green light.

12 Last