1. A Humble Request Towards Icecrown Players

Hello dear Icecrown players. I played on Lordaeron in early May when there was no Icecrown and there were regularly 12k people online. Then I stopped and came back just now, a week ago. A few days ago I saw 12k players on Icecrown and only 4k on Lordaeron.

So, going about it in a straightforward way, please, we need more players... yes I know, it's pitiful but it doesn't seem fair to the Lordaeron realm. I have a new toon and I cannot promise you gold if you created one on Lordaeron but if I could I would've do it.

I dislike 7x experience, it's simply too much and that's why I cannot play on Icecrown, feels artificial. The Dungeon Finder is a good addition (Warmane mods seems to blissfully forget that the DF is about making it easy to find groups w/o spamming every channel one hour beforehand, and not about making easy the dungeon experience itself..) but the 7x exp is a killer. In a perfect world there will be a realm with 1x exp and a functional DF but alas that is apparently not possible...

so please, reconsider rolling a character on Lordaeron... it's been a week and I'm already level 32, leveling up in Wotlk is much faster than in vanilla. Please, just reconsider it.

Thank you

2. If i about to lvl up on Lordaeron i would mostly selling that char for coins cuz gearing on Lord is just wasting and killing time. And we know they seeeelll reeeeally good.

3. people who play on IC (incl. me) hate 1x rates, they suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, we want high rates, raids, bg's & arenas 24/7, wdgaf about boring 1x realm.

#bringback7xratesonicecrownnot3xbs halo

4. i would roll Lordaeron but afraid of hard competiion - well known fact x1 rates boars grind gives you insane skill and class knowledge

5. If you want more players then I suggest you to advertise it elsewhere, not that good idea to do it on icecrown section where players prefer faster leveling. Also RDF is disabled, not only because the RDF we know came out with ICC, but also due to keep the realm more "hardcore", meaning go out through the world and communicate with others instead of teleporting from city to dungeons and vice-versa with 1 or 2 buttons.

6. Considered it aaaaaand nope.

The last character I leveled was on x20 rate, since then I've used the free instant 80s after the wipe and donated for a couple 80s. This is how much I don't want to grind xp.

7. Icecrown / rag / dw has ALWAYS had a higher pop then Lordaeron that includes back when it was molten, The only time the population favored Lordaeron is when People STOPPED playing on rag / dw due to the new core and all the fantastic headaches it brought aka boss's bugged to **** for a while, that is the only time Lordaeron was popular anyone that played molten knows this Lord back then was dying too.
    Is Lordaeron dying now? No its not the hype train ended and people figured out that its not skill its a gear check, you either have the gear to out dps an enrage timer or you dont thats the majority of 'buffed boss's ' on Lordaeron, Disagree? good your in denial and no-one cares

8. 6k online is not enough ?

9. I would do it for gold and cool items

10. Then your choice is already made. Just remember, the harder you strive to slay your enemies, the faster you'll deliver your people right into their hands.
    . .

11. I would do it for gold and cool items
    lmao
    this gold digger..

12. If you want more players then I suggest you to advertise it elsewhere, not that good idea to do it on icecrown section where players prefer faster leveling. Also RDF is disabled, not only because the RDF we know came out with ICC, but also due to keep the realm more "hardcore", meaning go out through the world and communicate with others instead of teleporting from city to dungeons and vice-versa with 1 or 2 buttons.
    It is not advertising. If I said 'come to Lordaeron people, we have that and that, it's better that Icecrown because we have that etc', yes, it would've been advertising. If you read my post, I made it clearly that the Random Dungeon Finder was created by Blizzard to facilitate ... dungeon finding..., not the dungeon itself. Sure, you are teleported to the dungeon but I'd take that any day instead of spamming general chat or /global to find a group, or whispering to people that are in the same zone as me... really bothersome don't you think? It would've been ideal if the DF helped you only to create a group, and after that it's up to the players what they do to reach it, fly to it, ride your mount to it...

Considered it aaaaaand nope.

The last character I leveled was on x20 rate, since then I've used the free instant 80s after the wipe and donated for a couple 80s. This is how much I don't want to grind xp.
    Some people call it grinding, other call it experience the game like it is supposed to be experienced. I guess instant gratification is much sought nowadays.

6k online is not enough ?
    It drops to 1.5k after some time period; 1.5k is not enough. Whereas 6k to 12k Icecrown is much better.
    Edited: November 13, 2016

13. actually idk about the new core but the lord hype train was ridiculous, it had a cascade effect on population for rag.. lots of folks initially got swept up into the hype and rolled on lord and the pop was noticeably smaller there, at some point it was a literal ghost town so i said fk it and went too, im sure others did as well... even if we didnt want 1x

123 Last