1. Questing 70+

Just a quick question here before I begin the journey of leveling on this server.

Whenever I join 1x realms, my requirements are pretty high

How buggy/broken quests is Northrend? Are there any broken quests? That's the biggest issue for me, if there are more than 10 broken quests in a single zone, I won't even bother.

2. Is there actually any private server that doesnt have a zone with less then 10 broken quests?
    Edited: November 20, 2016

3. Oh there is a zone with that much amount of broken quest (Storm Peaks and Zul'Drak probably comes in mind, but I forgot if they've managed to fix the chains already). But it really shouldn't deter your levelling

I mean I'm level 75 on my current alt and still haven't finished half of Dragonblight yet :v

Short version: Bugged quests is inevitable for now, but it's probably 1-5% of the whole quests

4. Just a quick question here before I begin the journey of leveling on this server.

Whenever I join 1x realms, my requirements are pretty high

How buggy/broken quests is Northrend? Are there any broken quests? That's the biggest issue for me, if there are more than 10 broken quests in a single zone, I won't even bother.
    I got Loremaster 1 week after i hit lvl 80 back in december last year and I never had ti before, so from my experience Lordaeron Back den was having the biggest working quest pool of most private servers.

Feel free to lvl up and do not hesitate to do it on both side ally/horde.

5. I've leveled 3 characters to 80 some months ago and I managed to get those "complete xx quests in yy zone" achievements in Howling, Borean, Dragonblight, Grizzly, Zul'Drak and Sholazar Basin. I don't know about now, but if everyone can reach 80, then you should be able to aswell. Anyhow, just make sure you read the quests and it should go aces.