1. A good feral will cyclone your dispersion. Small tip for shadows out there. You can use silence before you dispers to prevent a clone.

2. FYI Hunters aren't a "hard counter" to ferals for a hunter to win the hunter needs to play perfectly since if you get 1 rip off the hunter is pretty much finished also
    I'm sorry to tell you, but a GOOD Hunter will know how to "hard counter" a feral. You talk about playing perfectly? Well, its not really hard to do it if you actually main a Hunter and you're good at it. Plus, do you understand how hard is it for the Feral to full Bleed a Hunter who plays perfectly? I'm talking with all the experience I've got, I've played agaisnt the best hunters in the server as Feral and I've also played agaisnt the best Ferals in the server as Hunter, its hugely easier to beat a feral as hunter than to beat a hunter as feral (and I want to get clear that I play 20x better my ferals than my hunter).

talk about control yea? Scare beast is useless,concussive is useless most of the times so.
    Since when is Scare beast useless? Yes, we can shapheshift to avoid it, but its really dangerous if casted at the right time. As a Feral I hate when I can't get all my HP back after using Frenzied Regen, and guess what counters that ability? Scare beast. Its basically a "Check Mate" because the feral will have to choose between going out of form to avoid the ability or take it like a man but unable to regen anything.

Maybe you're not a Feral but I can still teach you something, there is a huge difference between knowing your abilities and knowing how to use them.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback man :)

You can use silence before you dispers to prevent a clone.
    This is a good way to prevent it indeed.
    Edited: November 16, 2016

First 12