1. Premade BG's Alliance Lose A lot of games

I have played many bg's as alliance and I must say it is quite challenging to pvp pug vs premade.

I have played all night and have encounter horde premade one after the other. It is not fair and there is no chance to beat a premade with pugs @ 3k gs.

Wish the server team would change this and mix the factions up like on Blackrock . Or better yet, match equal gear score players versus each other. Maybe that way, a pug @ 6k gs can compete better than a pug with average 4k gs.

2. There is a few Horde premade guilds and usually Horde pugs are better geared. There's just no good PvP guilds on Alliance running BGs, Alliance pugs are usually awfully geared.

Been like that for a while. Don't expect a change anytime soon.

A lot of people keen on doing BGs are going Horde for this reason, plus the queue times on Horde are 5x lower.

3. I have played many bg's as alliance and I must say it is quite challenging to pvp pug vs premade.

I have played all night and have encounter horde premade one after the other. It is not fair and there is no chance to beat a premade with pugs @ 3k gs.

Wish the server team would change this and mix the factions up like on Blackrock . Or better yet, match equal gear score players versus each other. Maybe that way, a pug @ 6k gs can compete better than a pug with average 4k gs.
    ur better go full potato on all those fagget-pvp-l33t alliance pvp guilds which transferred to horde

4. The one way for horde to win battlegrounds is to stack bis healers and play in premade.
    Do not blame them.

5. The saddest part is that the pvp quality in bgs is at an all time lowest thanks to the horde premades that know only how to zerg afkers 10v5 on a graveyard.

6. The scroll farming's effect has begun. Hurray...

7. The saddest part is that the pvp quality in bgs is at an all time lowest thanks to the horde premades that know only how to zerg afkers 10v5 on a graveyard.
    if u catch random Warbrgingers member during wintergrasp farm for example, he will tele out with 99% chance when about to die
    do u really think this kind of players aims for competition or challenge on the battlegrond?
    graveyards farm against chanceless players - thats all what they want when gather premades

for that reason (planned lack of resistance from opposite side) half of their damage dealers who top scoreboards are pve geared noobs and die within few seconds when ran too far from healers swarm - sadly they do that very rarely
    Edited: November 14, 2016

8. The one way for horde to win battlegrounds is to stack bis healers and play in premade.
    Do not blame them.
    You're always on the forums with that bull**** but you don't see your side? Every av has warr, dk and a hpala running toghether. Yesterday ally lost sota just cause one side had 4 healers and 1 dps, other side had just a few dps.

Even though I'm not a member of any pvp guild, I've been to some premades, never had >3 healers, usualy it's 1disc, 1resto druid and 1 hpala.

9. Even though I'm not a member of any pvp guild, I've been to some premades, never had >3 healers, usualy it's 1disc, 1resto druid and 1 hpala.
    had 5 AV games in the row with horde having 7+ healers and huge bis premades vs 1-2 healers from alliance side
    can post screenshots if u insist - i make them exactly for that reason when some horde player declines the obvious

all that about european prime time of cors, NorthPakistan timezones are not interesting

10. I have played many bg's as alliance and I must say it is quite challenging to pvp pug vs premade.

Alliance in Icecrown is just awfull, They don't even know the basic mechanics. It like that they have been lobotomized.

11. Alliance in Icecrown is just awfull, They don't even know the basic mechanics. It like that they have been lobotomized.
    Basic mechanics.
    Yea.
    Clearly not about horde shytmading 24/7, it's about basic mechanic.

12. Alliance in Icecrown is just awfull, They don't even know the basic mechanics. It like that they have been lobotomized.
    i solo que as horde, can say for sure - horde pugs are brainless as alliance ones

13. i solo que as horde, can say for sure - horde pugs are brainless as alliance ones
    We even have ****ty premades at times. But you know what? It never lasts, I've had my win streaks solo queuing on both factions.
    IMO it comes down to going alliance for the human racial or going horde for instant bg queues.

14. Keep blaming human racial for your own unsuccesses, I like it.

15. Keep blaming human racial for your own unsuccesses, I like it.
    You didn't read a single thing he wrote did you? He said very simply Win streaks happen both sides, those win streaks also end.

123 ... Last