1. You really should slow down and read before you spout your verbal diarrhea all over the forums for us to read. I never said it's overpowered, I just said that it is by far the best racial in this meta due to the items and stats available. Which is something no decent PvPer denies. It's not the reason all the highest rated players are human, but its obviously the reason they chose to play human and do nothing but arena - with most of them under 5-10k HKs. All of those racials you listed as being great for particular situations are just that - SITUATIONAL. Clearly it's me who should be explaining the basics of PvP to you, because any decent player will take the more passive/reliable bonus when given the choice.
    You destroyed any potential merit your post may have had when you tried to compare Warstomp's value to that of a free trinket. Lol.
    You say human racial is "by far" the best one there is while none of the others even come close, meanthile you haven't said it's overpowered, that makes sense to me. It doesn't matter anyway, human racials can be better is some cases, no one denies that, especially if you play in burst style, but the difference of only ONE trinket can not have the power to change that much in order to be considered something better "by far", and it still depends on the classes each player plays. Skill, tactics, PvP knowledge, yes that's what you need to put in prio so you can overcome your own problems, but no, apparently you just prefer to come here and say human best racial "by far". Keep in mind that it's not only human that gets affected by the gear combining with its racial, orc (additional ap/sp) and troll (haste) are aswell. Ofc, it's situational, everything is. The classes you and your partner choose and those who you will face, the map of your dispose, for example, playing los with pillars and such, everything is situational, not a trinket that you personally find it to be the best "by far". Also about tauren racial warstomp, I don't know if you are even aware how crucial can it be sometimes, especially for CC, it's a guaranteed Cyclone that will lay, or Hex, or, incase you want to throw someone down from BE arena bridge with Thunderstorm while his partner alone on it. Those are just examples I gave you which came to my mind. You just need to know where and when you should use it, not just randomly to look cool.

Keep insulting me if you want, I won't stop you. But if you claim that my previous post are diarrhea or whatever, then why yours isn't? Especially when you come here and claim that something is better "by far" while I'm trying to explain that things are more for balanced... ish...? Because you think this way, you are definately right and everyone else has to accept your opinions, views and ways to think? Come on, Wotlk exists for how long, around 8/9 years, sure no one's perfect, but it's more than enough to reflect, how will I managed against something that I find it to be hard and difficult? Or overpowered if you want, or, something better "by far"? My example of me being fos/pos geared facing BiS opponents is the best example I can arrange for anyone, it worked perfectly in most cases and yeah failed too here and there, obviously I'm not the best PvPer out there, but everything's possible, that's what's important.

Look, my only goal in the end, is not to bash and disrespect anyone, it's just to point out that I really find it exaggerated hearing those kind of stuff about human racial, and some other things which won't matter here, but hey, if you insist to be stuck with glue on your opinions, fine, at least try to comprehend what others have to say to you and lets keep insultings away, shall we? Thank you very much.

2. Oh give me a break... Now it's my fault because I lack this and that we don't agree with the same thing. All I'm thinking about is that you got defeated mostly by humans most of the time and now spreading you hate and keep insulting those who defend it, especially me.
    You can say "by far" one thousand times, you're still exaggerating, period. I'm explaining, or trying to, that other racial skills are really usefull too in certain situations, but apparently, you just refuse to listen or take it into consideration. What does the human racial do then? Remove it, but what about insignia, is it just to look cooler? Now your 3rd point made me wonder, are you really aware of when you should use stomp/cyc (for example)? It's obvious that you should spend it AFTER he uses trinket/racial, you know, when it will be in cooldown, not before. And then again, it's me who possess a disability of some kind. One more insult. Saying I'm not the best PvPer around is not the same as I'm bad, well it could be, but it isn't, at least I've conquered ratings above 2k in the past when I had more time to play, now I barely can make 2 bgs a day. Doesn't matter, I have time played and experience to talk whatever I'd like to, otherwise I wouldn't bother, especially if I was BAD at this. Human best race since game release? You mean, from the very beginning vanilla? Without emfh, and when undead racial had around 20 seconds duration?
    My posts won't make anything legible, and neither yours, if that's how's it gonna be.
    Edited: November 15, 2016

3. But trying to state that other racials do not have their place is silly, though. EMFH is versatile, yes? Okay, what happens when you want resilience on that trinket slot? What then? EMFH becomes about useless in that situation because the trinkets with the most resilience on them are the medallion trinkets. That's just an example.
    Wrong.
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=46086

*wink*

p.s. The medallion gives 180. That gives about half the resilience from the medallion with extra 750 attack power / 300 spell power / 300 haste rating that other race will never ever have.

4. But trying to state that other racials do not have their place is silly, though. EMFH is versatile, yes? Okay, what happens when you want resilience on that trinket slot? What then? EMFH becomes about useless in that situation because the trinkets with the most resilience on them are the medallion trinkets. That's just an example.
    Ofcourse every racial has it's own place, I've never said it doesn't. But as far as "OPness" goes, human racial is above any other - because of reasons that have been mentioned here.

5. Yes, I am aware of how to PvP. The entire underlying theme here has been that I am better than you at both english and Peeveepees.
    Yes, you are explaining that other racials are useful in certain situations. Whereas I'm telling you that the human racial is useful in ALL situations. That combined with the availability of ilvl284/277 trinkets is why it is BY FAR the better racial in this meta. The extra trinket being exponentially easier to utilize as opposed to something like Warstomp only serves as another reinforcement of my point.
    No I don't die to humans much, because the large majority of PvPers on this server are scrubs relative to anything that existed in retail or on other games. Yourself included.
    You should stop.
    If you are really aware of how to PvP, then stop complaining about the human racial once for all and learn how to overcome it, simple, just like I did when I had problems too against certain opponents. Do not judge me about how I PvP or if I'm good or bad because you simply don't know me and you know nothing about me. Do not missunderstand "not being the best" with "being bad", that's two different terms, way too different. Human racial is useful in all situations, meh, ok, so does every race too with insignias, same effect, same cooldown. Human may use a different kind of trinket but horde have insignia which already gives stats and racial to boost their ap/sp/haste, you have additional silence effect (who wouldn't want that lol). Even thought I also consider this not to be as great as what human has, claiming that ONE trinket only making a race the best "by far" is a clear over-exaggeration and refusing to see other point of views, sticking with glue to your own opinions no matter what. Skill, tactics, coordination, combination, PvP knowledge, those are the terms that will decide the outcome of things, not a god damn item slot over the entire gear. I won't dare to say human is useless, or bad, but making it sound it's something extraordinary, no, it's not.
    I've given you lots of different examples about how other racials are important too through my posts, meanwhile your posts are very briefly saying the following:
    - "Human best racial by far cuz trinket, others are not even close, the end"
    - "Ur this and that (insults all over the place)"
    - "You are bad at PvP and I'm great" (that's clearly the ideal thing to say to someone who you don't know)
    - "You posess a disability of some kind"
    - "You are not making any new points and your posts are not legible"

Basically you didn't explain yourself from your opinions, didn't develope any of your ideas, no examples, no nothing. So take that into consideration. Everyone is free to tell who is the person who should stop, the guy who complains about something and insulting others, or the one who's just trying to balance things out.
    Edited: November 15, 2016

6. its funny that they cant win 10/15 players bg's. Their 20healers cant fit in there

7. i had an ab where i counted OVER 60 base assaults by the end of it in total.
    Absolutely ridiculous.
    On retail it was something like 10 max. the mindless zerg meta here is so frustrating, especially in eots. These are battles designed to punish that kind of **** by giving the other team massive windows when you do it but the problem is when both teams are nerd zerging there's no way to capitalize and win.

All I can do is try to solo defend a base and wait for the roflzerg to overtake me, stalling 7+ ppl by myself for like 30 seconds just to finally die, but wait lucky 2s respawn rocket boots onto the flag and spin it for another 10 seconds die check the map every single person is clumped up on the road between bs and farm fighting 2 lone healers while we r getting 4 capped.

srsly ****

and eots trying to def a base is pointless as both teams just rotate around the map like the binary orbit of 2 neutron stars so ur just gonna get steamrolled by it alone, all I can do is try to run the flag.
    Edited: November 18, 2016

8. Okay, what happens when you want resilience on that trinket slot? What then?.
    Then you gem resilience and you still have crazy advantage. Do the math it's simple.

9. Human racial is the best dps racial for dps classes that can pick human (rogues might prefer nelf though). But for healers and specs that cant be human horde is better.

10. Human racial is the best dps racial for dps classes that can pick human (rogues might prefer nelf though). But for healers and specs that cant be human horde is better.
    Everyone who can be human gets more out of the human racial in BGs than any other possible racial, rogues actually get the greatest benefit from it.

I play both factions, there is no discernible difference between them, both suck far more than they used to, but at different times, some people who always log in at a (currently) bad time for their faction may get this impression that there is some kind of huge difference between the factions, when overall there is not.

The solution/improvement for the imbalance, is to randomly mix the players, regardless of faction or premade, in RBGs. This would vastly improve the average balance and quality of RBG games. However, this is not going to happen.

It's pretty clear from the evidence of their lack of action (and statements regarding similar suggestions), that improving the quality of BGs is a very low (near non existent) priority for this server. All suggestions which are not being blizz/retail-like* are rejected, regardless of their merit, on the basis of not being like retail.

*but somehow totally unblizz-like features like titles in 2's exist, as do totally unblizzlike title distributions, transmog (which still can't be turned off on the website afaik), and of-course the proudly non blizzlike Lordaeron realm.

TL;DR:
    =====
    Both factions suck equally (and increasingly) but at different times, a lot could be done to improve RBG balance, noting will be done about it. Deal with it.
    Edited: November 20, 2016

11. Why can't we just make the battleground queue to automaticly group people to 4 brackets: 0-2k gs, 2-4k gs, 4-6k gs and 6-6,9k gs? Ohhh wait....

that would make the donorguilds mad because they couldn't 2 shot ppl with unfair advantage anymore ))))));;;

12. Why can't we just make the battleground queue to automaticly group people to 4 brackets: 0-2k gs, 2-4k gs, 4-6k gs and 6-6,9k gs? Ohhh wait....

that would make the donorguilds mad because they couldn't 2 shot ppl with unfair advantage anymore ))))));;;
    HAH! That would make their whole skills into a garbage bin

13. If horde are in Premade's there's no chance for Alliance to win. Mostly horde had more PvPer's guild they are organize well. It's very frustrating for the Alliance to face them specially in AV's so just rather leave the bg than getting ganked. Alliance are less premade mostly puggs but i rather fight the best players than fighting newbie players. If both faction played by puggs at least there's a fun there's no frustration because you have the chance to win, all you need is to take that chances at all cause.

14. horde premades are crap themselves, only abnormal amount of healers does matter

Funny part when some always_in_premade horde players lose correct que and joins random one without 50 healers, they just ragequitin' or fishin' in the world's ***.
    find warbringer scrub on the picture:
    Edited: November 21, 2016

15. Dude, from 12/03 till 27/04 on my shaman i didnt won A SINGLE BATTLE GROUND! I lvl 4 alts switch to pve and geared them up! Now u are crying because u lose 1 to 4 bgs in a row as aliance? Just go jump off somewhere! Cry baby.

First 1234 Last