1. Sadly only available on MoP but still my favorite Tmog:

2. This is my long-term plan for my Prot Pal on Lord:

The biggest hang-up by far is going to be the weapon. I've been browsing the AH multiple times daily since xmogs were announced and I have yet to see a single world-drop epic from TBC content, let alone this particular sword. I can't just buy it with coins either b/c Lordaeron. I see a ton of vanilla world-drop epics so idk why the TBC ones don't drop at all. I think the idea of a sword made of light for a Prot Pal is badass though.
    If your looking for a good sword that works well with Lightbringer set

http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=34609
    It has a default golden Spell aura around the sword.

3. Nice, I'll definitely have to keep that in mind. Other weapons I was considering as a backup plan were the Thrallmar exalted rep sword (kinda don't like it cuz you can see a blue sword inside the glowing light from certain angles) and the Fang of Truth from the Wyrmrest Accord (nice dark red look with some runes etched in it, also has a scuffed up look which I think works for a tank).

Most of the shoulders in the game are pretty goofy looking IMO. Some are hilariously large or small, and a lot of them are spaced out really far from the head which bothers me. I was pretty happy when I stumbled on the Lightbringer ones in AtlasLoot ,and they kinda match the yellow around the edge of the hood. Shields are like that too. I'm not exaggerating when I say I spent almost 2 hours browsing through literally every single page of AtlasLoot looking at shields, and this is the only one I like. It's got a nice reasonable size, and no ridiculous shape either. Plus the glowing white dots match the eyes of the hood, and the sword if I can ever get my hands on it.

Thanks for your response. BTW, how do I link items in here?

4. This gonna be most likely my Wotlk Tmog:

5. Ugghh, man, it's horrible! Like, first 2 have the style, but making them halfnaked just makes it all look stupid!
    Wow is not a Korean 50%play/50%fap game, its a game of ugliness that is covered by massive raw metal gears!
    Edited: November 16, 2016

6. Ugghh, man, it's horrible! Like, first 2 have the style, but making them halfnaked just makes it all look stupid!
    Wow is not a Korean 50%play/50%fap game, its a game of ugliness that is covered by massive raw metal gears!
    Everyone has it's own style. It's not written anywhere how you should look and if you don't find something good looking, it's your personal view, doesn't mean it's horrible for everyone else.

7. Everyone has it's own style. It's not written anywhere how you should look and if you don't find something good looking, it's your personal view, doesn't mean it's horrible for everyone else.
    Oh, My, God! YOUR WORE WHITE AFTER LABOR DAY!

8. Already did that. But i couldnt find any button or something that enables/disables it
    Afaik it's enabled, but the switch button has yet to come

Spoiler: Show

Think simple, be awesome
    Edited: November 18, 2016

9. Took me some time to decide, but this is what my hunter will look like - for now...

I'm still thinking about adding a helmet. http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=45118 or http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=32241

10. Fayz, Prot Pally, Icecrown

When its Sexy Party time! (No helm, chest, shirt, weapon, or shield is equipped. I am not hacking to make them invisible.

When its time for battle!

It took a while to farm all of the pieces for this but I think it was worth it. The Sword was actually a drop I just happened upon while farming the set, but it just fit so well that I could not resist. I also spent a lot of time coming up with the perfect cloak for this set. I have seen a few people on the server with this set, but not with the cloak, nor the weapon.
    Edited: March 27, 2018 Reason: To note that I had gear unequipped, not hack-mogged.

11. To every single shield wearer out there : http://www.wowhead.com/item=40400/wall-of-terror this is a shield you want to use. Don't use anything else. Everything is ugly but this shield. That burning skull that's as tiny as your penis makes me vomit every time I see it. Delete that and go farm naxx25 for this. This. Is. Superior.

12. Something different for a change.

First 1234 ... Last