1. Death comes from on high bugged?

One of the first DK quests isn't working for me I click on the eye it travels a few feet then I get put right back any suggestions? I have a ticket open

2. One of the first DK quests isn't working for me I click on the eye it travels a few feet then I get put right back any suggestions? I have a ticket open
    its dont work for me too

3. Same here, doesnt work. A feet after the eye launches it cancels.

4. We've been getting a lot of reports about this in-game, so it would appear it is indeed bugged. For the time being, you'll need to rely on GM assistance (via in-game ticket) to get it sorted. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.

5. I was having the same problem. I tried everything and couldn't get it to work. Finally I right clicked on the aura that the eye gives you in the buff/debuff area in the hud. I then abandoned the quest. The next quest came into my quest log and could complete the quest with the Lich King. Idk if this is a fix, but it might be a work around. Try it out and see if it works for you.

6. The quest should be set to auto-complete for all DKs at the moment.

7. I have the same problem.When i'm using the eye i can't do antyhing to complete the quest