1. What happen to the server ?!

Hey guys, I haven't played for quite some time (when the big disaster happens), I was on MoP frostwolf server back in the days ... it was alive, alot of ppl playing the game, trading and such, but now ... only can see ppl caring about PvP, don't see any trade of darkmoon cards or any think like that what happen ?! Its the MoP dead in sort of speak ?!?!

2. don't have a good number end game or middle raids open, and the actual stage to upgrade gear between 476 ~ 520 ilv is high (only raids open required 520 ilv), only way is pvp and it's is really frustrated, I really like pve....

3. Forget pve. frostwolf is all about pvp. even with 1k players on u get instant bg que as horde. only pve u will see in global is JOIN RDF HC or smth

4. Forget pve. frostwolf is all about pvp. even with 1k players on u get instant bg que as horde. only pve u will see in global is JOIN RDF HC or smth
    Maybe because anyone smart would only ever raid in a guild or a raid hosted by a good guild (which is rare). There isn't much to trade aside from 553 ilvl crafted epics which take 21-28 days to make so almost all the trades are done with auction house.