1. Always a pleasure looking at these politically oriented posts. It seems as you have not read the subject at all and just went ahead and completely disregarded it and just wanted an outlet for god knows what reason to complain about this. Not to mention, you skipped over the P.S part.

For your information, and information to this OP, on this particular subject, this works as intended. It's like this on every other private server and has been allegedly like that on 3.3.5 patch as well. The only exploit ever mentioned in the history of public sources was the fact that you could make these benefits stick to you after getting out of the demolisher.

So far we haven't been able to get any reliable information to showcase it otherwise, if anyone does, they're welcome to share.
    Politically oriented posts because I'm not in a place that allows me to treat things by their names. I think I've told you by voice before that I despise incompetence so we'll keep it by this sentence and we'll place that hypocrisy aside if you don't mind.

The P.S part is skipped since the situation doesn't change figure after so many conversations and when I have to call you and your team out for the lack of commitment, I'm sorry, but something is terribly wrong. However, here I am doing what's supposed to be your job, here's something that I've found funny;

#2 - Strand of the Ancients - Demolisher passenger seats giving increased damage to the player.
    Do you recognize this line? It's back from 2015 when a new bugtracker was being sorted out and the damage values, that are still the same, were recognized. Only one exploit you say? There's one illusion (I prefer to call it a lie -- I'm sorry, I'm not in the mood to sugar coat anything) already.

Comparing your development to other private servers is your first step to failure and you should know this better than anyone. We both also know that there isn't a logical explanation of why things are not checked properly on the live realm before resuming testing on new fixes. That has a name and it's called half assing the system development cycle life. You're supposed to spend more time observing for stability before pushing further changes. This is common sense and basic organization.

But now let's jump to the part where I'm doing your team's job and providing proper information about some issues:

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=65635/g...see-also-other

This gear scaling is the same tooltip being applied nowadays? It sure doesn't look like it considering the percentage values that you can see once you look at multiple SOTA variables. Note: This is a WoWHead link - I'm not using private server information on this one.

Vehicle health and damage output in Strand of the Ancients and Lake Wintergrasp now scale with the item level of the operator's gear. Power scaling is now 1% damage and 1% health per average item level.

See the keyword with the huge fonting? Since when do players share the same aura tooltip as a vehicle? Vehicles are influenced by player stats not the other way around. That's how simple it is and yet one of your QA members had the nerve of discussing english expressions with me. So much for competent QA member, right? You can now call Blizzard and check that the answer will match since this is quoted directly from a blue post.

I'll be glad to link you more "private servers information" since apparently you consider that so valuable and reliable. But I'm going to leave you with a valuable question here;

It's like this on every other private server and has been allegedly like that on 3.3.5 patch as well.
    Don't you think that it's quite bad for you to compare Warmane to other private servers? You're opening the doors for the community to ask you why they should play here instead. Don't answer in anger, use logic. And now, back to my hiatus. Oh! Also, I don't hate you again. I just like professionalism mixed with a linear awareness applied in this things and when I sense a failure my sensors go nuts.
    Edited: November 16, 2016

2. The only way you can get rid of SOTA is by taking out their families, you HAVE to take out their families! It's the only way!

#MakeAmerisotaGreatAgain.

In all serious, though, I am unable to reach the demos because they move too fast. They literally outpace me. In conjunction with the cannons being about as effective as a wet fart make defending a compromised process. This might be by design but given that Warmane has introduced non blizzlike features such as transmog for WotLK I don't see why they can't balance the game in their own way to make it more enjoyable.

Just my opinion.

3. The point is that a lot of people went through this and have not produced better results. Not private servers alone, but the open source community as well. Warmane does not ever claim to be getting-everything-right, our hotfixes to tuning changes on Lordaeron showcase that well, completely nor I have ever claimed that I am above mistakes at all. I think you all know me well that I do well to research before saying things nor do I harbor any malicious harm and I am always open to facts and new information. The hostility showcased in this thread is something concerning to me and I am not sure from where it came from. In the previous post alone I welcome anyone who has better and more factual information.

I have already asked for more precise information before this thread as well. On retail, the damage buff did in fact add a damage buff and a health value according to some sources and according to some others they don't. Right now the attitude of the open source community is that it should add some scaling. We know for sure that they don't after the Cataclysm patch hit but the speed of the demolisher and other various things changed.

In some instance, the demolisher would scale from the driver, in some other instance it would scale from the higher item level players in the demolisher, regardless if driver or passenger.

To put all that aside, I do want to mention that the battleground overall should be more enjoyable and that the nerf to the damage would make it so, however we need to be sure what we're doing before attempting to change something fundamental to to the battleground and unfortunately WoWHead tool tips don't cut it.

4. The point is that a lot of people went through this and have not produced better results. Not private servers alone, but the open source community as well. Warmane does not ever claim to be getting-everything-right, our hotfixes to tuning changes on Lordaeron showcase that well, completely nor I have ever claimed that I am above mistakes at all. I think you all know me well that I do well to research before saying things nor do I harbor any malicious harm and I am always open to facts and new information. The hostility showcased in this thread is something concerning to me and I am not sure from where it came from. In the previous post alone I welcome anyone who has better and more factual information.

I have already asked for more precise information before this thread as well. On retail, the damage buff did in fact add a damage buff and a health value according to some sources and according to some others they don't. Right now the attitude of the open source community is that it should add some scaling. We know for sure that they don't after the Cataclysm patch hit but the speed of the demolisher and other various things changed.

In some instance, the demolisher would scale from the driver, in some other instance it would scale from the higher item level players in the demolisher, regardless if driver or passenger.

To put all that aside, I do want to mention that the battleground overall should be more enjoyable and that the nerf to the damage would make it so, however we need to be sure what we're doing before attempting to change something fundamental to to the battleground and unfortunately WoWHead tool tips don't cut it.
    Here's how I see it;

• Spare me the victim card since we both know that we've clashed in the past multiple times and when results and promisses aren't delivered as said originally, you know damn well that you lose your hope on the person. One can only hope that a rougher approach will make her move. I guess that not even this will work on you and, thanks to that, all of my hope and patience thowards you as a professional is gone.

• This is a point that a lot of people went through but yet you're declining the original tooltip presented by Blizzard itself. If your developers were supposed to do what they're expected to (developers that actually played the game and test their lines of code) they would also know that the Blizzard tooltips are the most reliable source of information.

• Asking for more precise information, where? To who? Original game developers or a friend of a friend? Let's make sure that those sources are indeed reliable.

• You're now stating that an official source is not enough to make the cut because there is a lot of idiocy out there so you don't know if even Blizzard is right. Can you even read/listen to yourself?

TL;DR: You're being stubborn and not accepting official and reliable information because god knows why. Here's my suggestion for you: Grab a phone, call Blizzard and tell that your educational project and so called developers need a dictionary to understand how a tooltip works. Maybe that will make the trick to understand how pathetic your answer sounds.

Anyway I'm tired of doing someone elses job (HEY LOOK! ANOTHER OFFICIAL LINK! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/3-1-2) and that's not my duty as an ex-member of the community. Specially when my evidence is neglected by a stubborn reason. I'll make sure I ship an English dictionary to some of your Developers to make sure that they start understanding english.

5. I'll disregard most of your post and the way you conduct your replies.

Since you seem to be attached to the tooltip and seem knowledgeable about it please elaborate on these few points:
    - Vehicle health and damage output in Strand of the Ancients and Lake Wintergrasp now scale with the item level of the operator's gear. Power scaling is now 1% damage and 1% health per average item level.

^ - This is taken from the 3.1.2 patch for the overall vehicle health and damage, unfortunately does not talk about the passengers being affected by some other scaling. Right now, they're on a different guard it seems to be from code.

There's threads where people complain about the damage itself such as: http://i.imgur.com/uOO83DW.png, ArenaJunkies threads and so on, and our users also admit that the complaints existed.

Now, when I say official and reliable information, what I'm really asking is if anyone has any numbers we can work on to improve the scaling or rather to remove it all together.

To add on this, we're interested in productive conversation. You seem to be interested in anti-establishment way of conduct such as when you mention dynamic difficulty changes that we introduced and claimed that it was not properly done whilst we invested hours and hours into making sure it's alright and correct. Simply googling something and posting it here does not make it immediately true. Posting a tooltip which concerns the operator and not the passengers (which is what this discussion is centered about) is not something we can go for right away.

6. Thanks for the feedback. It will be discussed internally.

7. It was discussed to a great extent and we decided to remove the buff from passengers.

First 123