1. Even tho I think some items are OP as hell, I still find it the best way to make PvP more challenging and dynamic. Its boring when everyone has the exact same items. In the other hand I think Rogues should not be allowed to use BLF for the obvious reasons.
    I was talking specifically about arenas, i agree that pve items in pvp can be fun and all but that's what randombgs/worldpvp are for. In my point of view Balance>Fun for strictly competitive(Rated) PvP. Also considering warsong's merge into neltharion, adding skirmish(Unrated Arenas) would be a great addition to the realm, and people could enjoy their OP pve items in this type of enviroment while allowing as well for people having trouble capping their cp to do so since due to the lack of population at standard 1600 mmr you roll versus full cata/full cata + pve people 90% of the time.

Thats not true, I never had any problems to queue arenas with PvE items on warsong.
    My bad, must have been like that in Arena-tournament.

They use Elite Weapons because they didn't have any other choice, that chars came from Warsong, and they couldn't buy the HC PvE Weapons, which make the Elite Weapons worth it. The chars that were made here, in neltharion still have the HC ones.
    Odd, because i don't remember warsong's roster ever having 2.2k rated people on 3s, unless the people you're talking about are the ones that transfered from arena-tournament to warsong first.

Ultimately, i agree that straight up banning pve items in pvp enviroments is a bad idea and needs to be done only with the things i've mentioned above already in place. At this point what i would like to hear is the opinion of someone from Arena-tournament, and for him/her to tell us if he/she believes these restrictions and somehat custom additions that were set on their server improved the overall pvp experience for them or if they feel like the "retail" version of things we have on neltharion is actually better.

P.S.: Keep in mind Warmane has already stated they no longer consider themselves a Blizz-like Private Server thus possible implementations of improvements like these aren't out of the question.

2. I was talking specifically about arenas, i agree that pve items in pvp can be fun and all but that's what randombgs/worldpvp are for. In my point of view Balance>Fun for strictly competitive(Rated) PvP.
    Since I barely do World PvP/Bgs now I was talking about arenas as well. I do find PvE items really OP, but most of them don't really break the balance, Nokaleds are ok, Kiril is ok, Gurthalak is ok, Rhathrak is also ok, in the other hand there is 3 trinkets that I think it should be nerfed, BLF (for its op damage), Windward (I can crit 90k Healing with that) and Cunning (since its always procing and I want to go restealth :c).

Odd, because i don't remember warsong's roster ever having 2.2k rated people on 3s, unless the people you're talking about are the ones that transfered from arena-tournament to warsong first.
    I can't remember very well right now, but I think they removed or decreased the requirements to buy the elite weapons.

First 123