1. Any players doing player base events?

I'm just curious, the ebon gargoyle thing and vendor arrows pointing to Duskwood event brought some nostalgia for a lot of people.
    There was also a bounty hunter event that was forum based and the auction house invasion was epic, which were also fun.

Wondering if people are still doing events because when October ended, Goldshire and Stormwind is a bit bland (yes I'm alliance).

I got no prob with the racing and trivia, and none of my suggestions ever get through so was seeing if people still do things, despite the current situation with population and stuff going on.

Was thinking of a Warrior only event, and or any class who can carry a Sword, Polearm, Dagger, etc to do something similar to mak'gora, whereas the player as only a WEAPON and nothing else, besides ilvl 1 clothing, to partake in the fight.

2. Was thinking of a Warrior only event, and or any class who can carry a Sword, Polearm, Dagger, etc to do something similar to mak'gora, whereas the player as only a WEAPON and nothing else, besides ilvl 1 clothing, to partake in the fight.
    I think that this would be pointless on so many levels. Why limit the event to just 1 class on such a low populated realm when you're just better off making an event where anyone can participate.
    But if you're looking for something event-ish, you should keep an eye on global chat for subwars. It's just a fun pvp thing where 20 players fight in a 1v1 duel.

3. I said this before, the guy who spawned those Ebon Gargoyle lost that privilege because another person decided to ruin Gilneas starter zone with said item, hence why that 3 year long in a row October Invasion event is finally over, this is why you can't have nice things. Bounty Hunter still exist to some extend, warmane does it, but it isn't like how it was done by players, instead of hunting and killing lvl 1s, you were given an optional task to literally go after someone and kill them, screenshot the kill (The payout is even higher if you kill said player in a major city, doubled if done alone; Dreamyz killing Dro/Enstuij killing half the members of Imperial Mayhem, with the player named Dreadstroke being the biggest prize due to never being found at all).

Luckily we have the merchant arrows event still and those are done randomly by the same Ebon Gargoyle invasion person. He makes these arrows in reverse so suprse players so they can follow it, usually having players from Goldshire go out and follow it.

In the end, these kind of events are for all levels/races instead of singling out a specific group.

Not sure if you are aware of this to bro but there was an Allaince vs. Horde Rap Battle that took place in Shattrah City when both faction could speak to each other, sadly after that fix, this event died with it too and it is long gone,same goes for that player base who had the idea, they mvoed to another mop and some went back to retail after the fix.

I think that this would be pointless on so many levels. Why limit the event to just 1 class on such a low populated realm when you're just better off making an event where anyone can participate.
    But if you're looking for something event-ish, you should keep an eye on global chat for subwars. It's just a fun pvp thing where 20 players fight in a 1v1 duel.
    On the contrary, it was done before, however, all classes were involved, just some die hard wow fans like to keep it lore traditional. This was the case with the fight club even some guy made a few months ago that took place in Storm Peaks, he was shouting on global about a mountain side fight club. He did the same fight club with 60s, 70s and 80s, very different from subwars. If Horde, you can even pick up your own faction fight flag, that is 1 time use, in Vash'Jr. Sometimes it is 90s wearing straight 60 gear to fight and if rules apply, can use their spells.

This is what they have been imitating for a while now (Spoiler):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPQa46xKdgo

TL;DR version

3 year Ebon Gargoyle event is terminated because some other guy spawn them in Gilneas. No more Ally vs. Horde rap battles, the oldest event being killed off after cross chat fix. Bounty Hunter in it's full glory has a bit of existence left but is overshadowed by Warmane's easy version of it.
    Mak'gora was done by warriors only, but a fight club variation of it IS possible, which involves all classes and took place in Storm Peaks, if I remember correctly some place on the East part of the map. Arrow event is done randomly and takes players of all levels on a vanilla adventure.

If you miss some things, SUGGEST THEM TO Hisue. Probably he can do something, however, some of these events can never return so we back to same old, same old.

4. Would be kind of fun if GM's spawn bosses randomly in stormwind and orgrimmar.....buff them up and let players try to kill it....( saw it in youtube being done in some ptr realm..looks like fun) it will give us something to do....

5. Would be kind of fun if GM's spawn bosses randomly in stormwind and orgrimmar.....buff them up and let players try to kill it....( saw it in youtube being done in some ptr realm..looks like fun) it will give us something to do....
    Sadly they won't do, hence why we had the Ebon Gargoyles, event of 3 years made by some Horde pplayer. They were weak, but were mass spawned in Alliance territories such as Lakeshire, Duskwood, Logging Camp and Stormwind, mainly the banks.

Ally had to form a team of 5 to travel to these areas and stop that invasion Ebon Gargoyles, which took place for 1-2 hours a day at the last week of October. Sometimes, they're accompanied by high level Ebon knights, which made the fight interesting in some spots.

All we got is racing, hunt and kill level 1s, trivia and a 90s only 1v1, over and over again. Doesn't take you to other zones from older days, etc.

I also forgot to mention the Paladin Armada Wars (100+ paladins that fight you) in Plaguelands. The same guy does this and it is an ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE, if you got caught in the miss of that fight. This is all we have if the guy bring's it back.