1. My first 80 in World of Warcraft - What to do ?

Ok. im 77 lvl now. tomorrow ill be lvl 80, any experienced player can tell me what to do after lvl 80 ? how end game on icecrown looks like ? id like to have the best gear becouse i love pvm, im playing hunter. help me, hope u understand my question :* -_-

PS. is it all about farming dungeons ? which ones ? i mean i really love this game !

THANKS
    Edited: November 16, 2016

2. Ok. im 77 lvl now. tomorrow ill be lvl 80, any experienced player can tell me what to do after lvl 80 ? how end game on icecrown looks like ? id like to have the best gear becouse i love pvm, im playing hunter. help me, hope u understand my question :* -_-

PS. is it all about farming dungeons ? which ones ? i mean i really love this game !

THANKS
    You can either Spam RDF Normal daily for http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=47241 and RDF Heroics for both http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=47241(each boss) and http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=49426 for daily which you can buy T9 and T10 Epic sets on npcs.

You can start gearing via Pit of Saron and Forge of souls normal which you can gear up to 3-4k GS and thats when where you can start doing RDF Heroics.
    Google some guides too in order to know how and what to use on your character.

There are some neat guides here. Check them out

3. Another thing you can do, if farming dungeons is slow or you are waiting in the queue, is quest for reputation. Northrend factions - wyrmrest, kirin tor, argent crusade, and ebon blade all provide items up to ilvl 200 (epic) for Honored through Exalted rep. Also, it would be a good idea to grab a tabard from one of these so you passively gain rep while killing mobs and bosses in dungeons.

4. You can either Spam RDF Normal daily for http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=47241 and RDF Heroics for both http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=47241(each boss) and http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=49426 for daily which you can buy T9 and T10 Epic sets on npcs.

You can start gearing via Pit of Saron and Forge of souls normal which you can gear up to 3-4k GS and thats when where you can start doing RDF Heroics.
    Google some guides too in order to know how and what to use on your character.

There are some neat guides here. Check them out
    You need at least 3.5k gs to join FoS/PoS normal.

5. Umm here is everything you actually need to know now.

- First you need to get exalted reputation with: "Argent Crusade", "Kirin Tor", "Knights of the Ebon Blade", "The Wyrmrest Accord" (the order doesn't matter). It is needed to get some decent 200 lvl blue/purple gears to boost your gs. You should use "wowhead" site to track quests for those fractions (and for everything else). If you are at a deadlock for progressing - another good option is to wear the tabard of needed fraction and go any northrend heroic dungeon.

- Get upgraded flight and northrend flight. Also if you have some spare gold - you can buy some cheap purple boe items (bind on equip) from auction house.

- After you get ~3k gs you should get quest near dalaran bank and go fos (Forge of Souls). During quest there you will also open pos (Pit of Saron) and hor (Halls of Reflection) later. Your main goal now is to !farm! these dungeons until u have all items for your class in every slot (track gears needed in wowhead). Another reason you are here are "Emblems of Triumph". These are very important for your progression, because you use them to buy tier 9 set and other items. Another good way to farm triumphs is to farm heroic dungeons with rdf (random dungeon finder(+2 eot bonus)). You will need to get something like 300+ eot for 4piece t9 and other sruff (you don't need pvp resilence items).

- Farm toc (Trial of the Champion) 5 until you will obtain trinket for your class.

- There are more things to do! Now you are interested in getting exalted with "The Sons of Hodir" fraction. Their vendor sells best shoulder enchants in game, so you will anyways need it sooner or later.

- Getting rings. These are pretty easy to get, yet they are consuming tme. You need to get exalted with "The Ashen Verdict" fraction. It is very easy task - all you need is just to join any icc reputation farm in global (type "/join global" in chat) and to spend some time there killing monsters (don't forget to remove your tabard off if you wear any). In the end you will get 277 level ring, which you will never wear off, since it is best in slot (bis) for every class. Another good ring to get will require 10.000 gold. Also i recommend to get exalted with "Kirin Tor" first to get discount. You need to go in Dalarans jewelry shop... and buy the ring from the vendor (choose very carefully, get ring with stats for your class). After that you can keep upgrading ring at the same vendor up to 251 lvl, which is pretty cool.

- After u get ~4k gs try to join FOS/POS hc (heroic version) to get 232 lvl items.

- Start raiding. After you get 4k+ gs you can try to join some raids like OS 10/25, ONYXIA 10/25, NAXX 10/25, ULDUAR 10/25, TOC 10/25, VOA 10/25. Your goal now is to get 5k+ gs to go in Icecrown Citadel raids. To obtain that you need to buy items for eot and to farm TOC 10/25. Also i recommend you to join any guild, cuz otherwise you won't join any icc10n raid any time soon.

- And yea, do rdfs every day to get emblems of frost, also try to do weekly quests (like Lord Jaraxxus Must Die, Sartharion Must Die etc). Eof are needed for next gearing step (t10), so you need lots. Another thing u should do weekly - VOA 10/25, cuz u can get t10 hands and legs there.

- If you want to join some pvp - don't que on bgs until u are at least 4-5k+gs (otherwise it's just stupid, cuz you won't be able to do ANYTHING, will always dead (oneshotted) and your team will most likely lose). Pvp needs pvp gears, so you will need to farm honor. Don't use pvp items in pve, people don't like it.
    Here is the info.

6. To add, bear in mind that Wintergrasp is your friend! Having low gs there is not such a problem; and, you can buy 245/264 items for hp and some other for the Stonekeeper shards - these aren't the best for raids (on wotlk there is a great difference between pve and pvp!), but Will let you queue rdfs quicklier, filling you a slot with an epic item (in the voa case, the pug leaders don't look at items, so if you arent the leading kind of character, these will help)... Remember though that hp caps at 75k!