1. Professor Putricide

Hello!

We ran an ICC10 Normal today, and ran into some interesting issues with PP, where after the first phase change (tear gas), he immediately used a second tear gas and initiated Phase 3. He continued to use tear gas 2-3 times, and then stopped using Tear Gas and proceeded with Phase 3 as normal.

I'm wondering if others have had this issue. If so I'll report on the bugtracker as needed. Only reason I'm not posting right away is to confirm this issue is replicate-able before making a report.

Thanks

2. we had that when we entered in phase 3 and after several seconds he started third phase again on 25n

3. This has long been a bug with PP fight. I can remember this happening in Molten-Wow as well.

4. It's reported and will be dealt with.

5. Didn't you know, professor actually has 6 phases! #notabug

6. Didn't you know, professor actually has 6 phases! #notabug
    6? You're lucky, we had ~12... guess the dps wasnt that good...

7. He's virtually unkillable on heroic right now...he goes into p3 all the time and keeps spawning double oozes.

8. He's virtually unkillable on heroic right now...he goes into p3 all the time and keeps spawning double oozes.
    Pls, it's easy.

Step 1: get 10/25 pallies in your group
    Step 2: pull PP
    Step 3: wait until he spawns a million oozes
    Step 4: Bubble-hearth
    Step 5: ???????
    Step 6: profit

9. I do find it interesting how the bug essentially makes the boss incredibly easy to do on normal, and then impossible to do on heroic. Anyway, the developers are aware of the issue and it will be fixed.

10. Didn't you know, professor actually has 6 phases! #notabug
    "( This is a buff ) "