1. What's the point of Black Temple ?

So what is the actual point of Black Temple ? The only thing you can get from there are transmog items am I right?
    But the tokens that drop can not be exchanged because the instance in Tanaris, (Caverns of Time ) is closed.
    Shouldn't the staff think ahead before opening something that's actually not fully working ?
    At least open the freakin entrance to the vendor or spawn him in the cavern.
    And don't be like" it's not blizzlike " cuz there's nothing blizzlike about this realm...

2. Last 2 time I killed Illidian corpse buggs out. Maiev is speaking like still in combat and i couldnt loot corpse.
    Whenever I relog corpse and everything dissapear.
    Whats going on

3. Transmogs,low lvl bgs, and gold farming pretty much.

As for the bug, you have to wind down your dps so you don't trigger it.
    But yes, was a surprise that the tokens cannot be used...

4. And don't be like" it's not blizzlike " cuz there's nothing blizzlike about this realm...
    Lol "blizzlike"..Warmane staff only throws that term around when it suits them. Right now on their WotLK realms, not only can you transmog...but you can transmog legendary items!
    And yes, spawning the npc outside the instance to allow us to exchange tokens would be nice. When they released BT and ICC and I saw that we cant get Invincible since HC doesn't work, and cant exchange t6 tokens, my first thought was that this is all just still "working as intended".

5. So what is the actual point of Black Temple ? The only thing you can get from there are transmog items am I right?
    But the tokens that drop can not be exchanged because the instance in Tanaris, (Caverns of Time ) is closed.
    Shouldn't the staff think ahead before opening something that's actually not fully working ?
    At least open the freakin entrance to the vendor or spawn him in the cavern.
    And don't be like" it's not blizzlike " cuz there's nothing blizzlike about this realm...
    You can exchange tokents in isle of quel'danas

6. Its Merciless in isle of quel'danas from what I saw you can get merciless thru honor/jp points ILVL 136... That token is for ILVL 146 which we cant get I think

7. You can exchange tokents in isle of quel'danas
    Actually you can't exchange it.
    You can only exchange belt bracers and boots which is useless.
    The main set parts are all in an instance that's " closed"
    Spawning the vendor in front of the raid takes about 30 seconds but who cares right? ....