1. I don't want to be "that guy" but this would never happen on wrath servers...
    p.s. I know all of you are thinking it.

2. why a random player need's to post that the server crashes, and why arent you makeing a post on the forum for it..... work on that to pls :p
    There's an announcement about it on the home page, which is where majority of people go to when issues like this occur.

Finally, after 2 weeks you start working on it. Good.
    If you are having issues for 2 weeks then you should check your internet connection, server crashing has been going on for about an hour or so.

3. I don't want to be "that guy" but this would never happen on wrath servers...
    p.s. I know all of you are thinking it.
    The Wotlk servers have been in development for far more years so are much more stable. So Frostwolf crashing more often makes perfect sense.

4. I get that but we are getting the 11th crash in a row

5. someone is doing this intentionally, even the dumbest person can realize when he does something multiple times in a row and server disconnects that he should stop doing that

6. I get that but we are getting the 11th crash in a row
    Figuring out what is causing the issues like this can be more difficult than you think, especially when its being done by a random player who found out the way to crash the server and is doing it constantly just for fun sake.

7. Figuring out what is causing the issues like this can be more difficult than you think, especially when its being done by a random player who found out the way to crash the server and is doing it constantly just for fun sake.
    I know you do your best man but it's getting harder and harder for the players as well

8. I've lost track of how many times I've been disco'd today, and typically after waiting and able to logon again, I get disco'd again within a minute or two.
    Maybe you should just leave it offline until it's ready again, me and a friend playing have had to redo things we're working on several times.

9. The Wotlk servers have been in development for far more years so are much more stable. So Frostwolf crashing more often makes perfect sense.
    lol,do u know that frostwolf was 1 of the 1st servers to exist in molten?

10. So sad, just got damaged necklace drop and boom dc again, patiently waiting for the rollback...

First 123 Last