1. Transfert gold from alliance to horde on same account

Hello, can we transfert money from a ally character to an horde character if they are on the same account and if i'm premium user?

Thanks for the answer !!

2. Nope, cant send directly. But you can put an item to an neutral AH in booty bay or gadgetzan to get the gold on horde side :P the bids are accountwide, so you cant bid on it, but if you create an another account which you use to buy the listed item from the AH, it should be possible!
    Or its lot easier to have your friend buy the item from the AH :)

3. I don't know if this works for this server, but I've done this many times on other servers. I think it's supposed to work.
    What you need to do is find some heirloom item (yea I know there aren't heirloom items on warmane) BUT there are those head enchants from reputation factions (Kirin Tor, Wyrmrest Temple, Ebon Blade, Argent Dawn), the head enchant is considered heirloom so you can buy it, send it to your char and send some gold with it. But that other character MUST BE ON THE SAME ACCOUNT as the character you are sending it from.

4. In neutral AH it can be done, although taxes are insane.

5. In neutral AH it can be done, although taxes are insane.
    15% discount if I recall correctly.

6. I don't know if this works for this server, but I've done this many times on other servers. I think it's supposed to work.
    What you need to do is find some heirloom item (yea I know there aren't heirloom items on warmane) BUT there are those head enchants from reputation factions (Kirin Tor, Wyrmrest Temple, Ebon Blade, Argent Dawn), the head enchant is considered heirloom so you can buy it, send it to your char and send some gold with it. But that other character MUST BE ON THE SAME ACCOUNT as the character you are sending it from.
    Heirloom + Gold = failed to send
    Heirloom only = success to send
    Gold only = failed to send

i was test at icecrown server