1. If there's something actually wrong with the incoming damage, find it and report it. It certainly doesn't SOUND right, because tank damage was never a serious threat on retail DBS at all. At 0% I beat him day one with a pug on one of the worst servers in the US, albeit by abusing PW:S absorption which was fixed later, but his base damage was nothing serious.
    Warmane does not have retail's core values table, lol.

2. Warmane does not have retail's core values table, lol.
    Obviously, but presumably the incoming damage here isn't decided by throwing darts at a board. I'd assume they did their homework.

If it's wrong, it should be easy to find videos where tanks with similar gear don't take anywhere near as much damage.

3. Obviously, but presumably the incoming damage here isn't decided by throwing darts at a board. I'd assume they did their homework.

If it's wrong, it should be easy to find videos where tanks with similar gear don't take anywhere near as much damage.
    I recall a couple years ago, tanks having to use resilience/extra def because the crit immunity table was written incorrectly. :P

4. If there's something actually wrong with the incoming damage, find it and report it. It certainly doesn't SOUND right, because tank damage was never a serious threat on retail DBS at all. At 0% I beat him day one with a pug on one of the worst servers in the US, albeit by abusing PW:S absorption which was fixed later, but his base damage was nothing serious.
    Ya see DBS is smth like Algalon. While algalon dual wields 2 train like hitting daggers whose shred u every sec or less(speaking from ulduar gear), DBS hits like a truck when he's on low blood power and hits like a damn train whilst having 50+ blood power every sec or every 0.75 sec whilst frenzied.

Hand of Sacrifice, Pain suppression is gud stuff ya know
    Edited: November 28, 2016

5. Ya see DBS is smth like Algalon. While algalon dual wields 2 train like hitting daggers whose shred u every sec or less(speaking from ulduar gear), DBS hits like a truck when he's on low blood power and hits like a damn train whilst having 50+ blood power every sec or every 0.75% sec whilst frenzied.

Hand of Sacrifice, Pain suppression is gud stuff ya know
    man, if he really do hit like a ****ing train on ICC. I wouldve loved that since ****** always run over DBS like nothing and get items so ****** easily its really mindblowing.

6. man, if he really do hit like a ****ing train on ICC. I wouldve loved that since ****** always run over DBS like nothing and get items so ****** easily its really mindblowing.
    How to ez down DBS:

Step 1: Spread 10yd (Ranged pepps)
    Step 2: Kill beasties before they hit some1.
    Step 3: Kill DBS

Fail either and have fun DBS doing bat**** insane dmg and popping many marks :p
    Edited: November 27, 2016

7. If there's something actually wrong with the incoming damage, find it and report it. It certainly doesn't SOUND right, because tank damage was never a serious threat on retail DBS at all. At 0% I beat him day one with a pug on one of the worst servers in the US, albeit by abusing PW:S absorption which was fixed later, but his base damage was nothing serious.
    How to ez down DBS:

Step 1: Spread 10yd (Ranged pepps)
    Step 2: Kill beasties before they hit some1.
    Step 3: Kill DBS

Fail either and have fun DBS doing bat**** insane dmg and popping many marks :p
    ^
    The tanks don't get hit very hard until he gets empowered. If the beasts actually get kited and killed, without hitting someone, the damage the boss does to the tanks is significantly less.

8. Only type of tanks who die on DBS are the ones who Taunt > Pop every CD they have > Die when CD's are off > Healers WTF !?

I solo tanked him in 10 HC with 6K BDK while AMSing every 2nd Rune of Blood, and rotating mine CD's on the Rune of Blood i take, as well as communicating with my group. Blood beast did not hit anyone for the whole fight.

So many classes have CC's, slowing ability etc., but only thing people do is spam 1,2,3,4 for the whole fight.

9. ^
    The tanks don't get hit very hard until he gets empowered. If the beasts actually get kited and killed, without hitting someone, the damage the boss does to the tanks is significantly less.
    Well there you go. The Blood Beasts were so deadly to undergeared groups that focusing them was just assumed.

10. Only type of tanks who die on DBS are the ones who Taunt > Pop every CD they have > Die when CD's are off > Healers WTF !?

I solo tanked him in 10 HC with 6K BDK while AMSing every 2nd Rune of Blood, and rotating mine CD's on the Rune of Blood i take, as well as communicating with my group. Blood beast did not hit anyone for the whole fight.

So many classes have CC's, slowing ability etc., but only thing people do is spam 1,2,3,4 for the whole fight.
    So it only takes a good tank to actually not wipe the whole raid?

11. So it only takes a good tank to actually not wipe the whole raid?
    No, it takes a good group. Not just the tank. DBS tactic is simple, it just that people tend to not to CC/kite the adds, or even DPS them, but instead just focus the boss, and hope for the best. It happens all the time in pugs on simple mechanics... Pungent Blight for the example.

12. No, it takes a good group. Not just the tank. DBS tactic is simple, it just that people tend to not to CC/kite the adds, or even DPS them, but instead just focus the boss, and hope for the best. It happens all the time in pugs on simple mechanics... Pungent Blight for the example.
    Oh yeaaa, i forgot this is warmane. You can never find a good group on PuGs.

13. Wait you guys mean to tell me that DBS is not supposed to be a target dummy?
    :astonishment:

14. Wait you guys mean to tell me that DBS is not supposed to be a target dummy?
    :astonishment:
    No wonder why our guild is so bad. I am moving to Overwatch...

luv u too riko plz dont kill me

15. Soon warmane will have to implement some freeware minigames in the client so people will have something to do while afking in dala since raiding will die once stuff will work properly
    There's a gameboy emulator that I'm working on porting to the 3.3.5a client lol.

Tons of addons for chess, checkers, tic tac toe, and more. Hell my old guild used to play texas hold em (cant remember the addon) and bet with dkp to get loot

First 1234 Last