1. ICC 10 N Man Deathbringer Saurfang

Is his damage buffed or something? He's 2 shotting our 5.5k OT and me.

2. Is his damage buffed or something? He's 2 shotting our 5.5k OT and me.
    More like getting fixed. And more fixes inc.

To gief you a short list of what is changed.

His melee attack speed is 1.00; used to be 2.00
    Blood Nova now ignores armor.
    His melee dmg is fixed nao.
    Blood beasts 300% dmg buff works(HC)
    Resistant Skin - Blood Beast reduces all aoe dmg nao.

To be comin soonish xd..

Boiling blood ignoring armor
    He'll gain blood power faster due to;
    Shielded damage'll no longer prevent em from gaining blood power.
    He'll gain 3 blood power per each blood beast non-missed hit.
    Then for each active Mark of the Fallen champion he'll gain 1 + X marks blood power for each ability and melee attack hit. For beasts 3 + X active Marks.
    (Currently he gains 1 blood power per attack, ability and beast hit all the time).

So DBS shall feed on your tears even more soonish :p.
    Edited: November 19, 2016

3. Kill the beasts, guys. Kite them too. If you let them hit you, you're buffing the boss. Frost Traps, DK Chains, etc. are useful. So are stuns, roots, the works.

Healers, be prepared to over-heal the marked people.
    Tanks who are currently tanking the boss, when the marks appear on people, need to use a CD or item that grants them avoidance or damage mitigation. The damage the tank takes will be duplicated on the people who are marked AND TAKE ADDITIONAL DAMAGE.

TLDR; Don't be lazy. Collect loot.

4. This is what happens when people get used to broken tactics. Now doodly on and as Mercy stated, kill those bloody beasts.

5. Kill the beasts, guys. Kite them too. If you let them hit you, you're buffing the boss. Frost Traps, DK Chains, etc. are useful. So are stuns, roots, the works.

Tanks who are currently tanking the boss, when the marks appear on people, need to use a CD or item that grants them avoidance or damage mitigation. The damage the tank takes will be duplicated on the people who are marked AND TAKE ADDITIONAL DAMAGE.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/35097
    Once this gets live. I wouldn't like beasts doing hits in the 1st place. So tanks shouldn't tank them either in anyway.
    Additional marks'll be damn painful..
    Edited: November 19, 2016

6. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/35097
    Once this gets live. I wouldn't like beasts doing hits in the 1st place. So tanks shouldn't tank them either in anyway.
    Additional marks'll be damn painful..
    Well yeah.. but nobody said tank them

7. Ik. But ppl still might do it :p

8. Not every fight is a tank and spank...

9. Are these changes going to be summed up in changelog? I'm interested to read what changed
    Also, did anyone notice any change to the damage some classes can output in pve? the average dps on my firemage dropped with ~1.5k, maybe it's just me

10. Kill the beasts, guys. Kite them too. If you let them hit you, you're buffing the boss. Frost Traps, DK Chains, etc. are useful. So are stuns, roots, the works.

You need to do **** on DBS? NOOOOOO!

/s

11. i play a fire mage too and i don't see any diference

12. Welp our group got him to 10% HP, We had to 3 Heals DBS. Our healers were running out of mana then it lowered our dps. Hope next week we can down him.

13. Soon warmane will have to implement some freeware minigames in the client so people will have something to do while afking in dala since raiding will die once stuff will work properly

14. Soon warmane will have to implement some freeware minigames in the client so people will have something to do while afking in dala since raiding will die once stuff will work properly
    PuGs could and should die out as an option for all I care .

Maybe then people will realize that joining PuGs takes more time compared to being a member of a raiding guild and playing the MMORPG like you are supposed to .

123 ... Last