1. Prot warrior, blood dk or moonkin stronger?

Hi all, i want to choose a class to use in both pvp and pve (mostly pvp). I want a class with survivability and high damage like a tank with infinite health bar (lol). I found a prot warrior pvp guide but i don't know if it's good but that 13k shield slam feels amazing. Some people reccomend to go best with blood dk or moonkin. What do you suggest me? I Will play on icecrown server

2. What do you like more? Close or range attacks? Play the ones that you will have more fun.
    Depends of your style, if you play moonkin you have to run away a lot of times, healing and attack again (I don't know if it's your style running and come back and fight again).
    Choose unholy dk instead of blood, that char is powerfull, you don't have cons, only pros. But do you like deseases and launching infected green balls and whatever dead stuff? If you like play unholy.
    I never played prot warrior, but they seems pretty nice, charge it's fun and being like a stone it's nice too.
    Play the one that you think you will have more fun...it's a game. Like me I know DK it's a machine, but I like to play with feral or hunter, or rogue, cuz Im more a lonely guy doing what I want. Depends of your style and what you want to do

3. What do you like more? Close or range attacks? Play the ones that you will have more fun.
    Depends of your style, if you play moonkin you have to run away a lot of times, healing and attack again (I don't know if it's your style running and come back and fight again).
    Choose unholy dk instead of blood, that char is powerfull, you don't have cons, only pros. But do you like deseases and launching infected green balls and whatever dead stuff? If you like play unholy.
    I never played prot warrior, but they seems pretty nice, charge it's fun and being like a stone it's nice too.
    Play the one that you think you will have more fun...it's a game. Like me I know DK it's a machine, but I like to play with feral or hunter, or rogue, cuz Im more a lonely guy doing what I want. Depends of your style and what you want to do

In the past i played a mage and i really enojoyed it. Now i want to choose something different like a tank in pvp that is hard to bring down. I like play ranged but if prot warrior is good or unholy dk i could try. I play alone most of the time so maybe dk would be better?

4. but that 13k shield slam feels amazing.
    Not on warmane
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/20647
    Unconfirmed for seven months, the highest 'priority' unconfirmed bug for a while now.

5. Not on warmane
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/20647
    Unconfirmed for seven months, the highest 'priority' unconfirmed bug for a while now.
    So, better going with unholy dk till this will be fixed?

6. I haven't played the the prot or the moonkin, but i have the blood dk and it was really really fun. Ok, the dmg might not be the best, but the the amount of healing it could do was pretty great. You said you wanted a nice tank pvp class and blood dk is great for that, unholly less in my opinion. Really fun class and a lot of people simply didn't know what to do against it since it was pretty rare.

Although this was in the Molten days, not sure if it's got any gamebreaking bugs now.
    And if you're going to level a dk you might (some people do, some don't) get stuck on a bugged quest. Just write a ticket to a GM and he'll fix it for you.

7. I haven't played the the prot or the moonkin, but i have the blood dk and it was really really fun. Ok, the dmg might not be the best, but the the amount of healing it could do was pretty great. You said you wanted a nice tank pvp class and blood dk is great for that, unholly less in my opinion. Really fun class and a lot of people simply didn't know what to do against it since it was pretty rare.
    Just don't pit Blood DK tank vs Unholy DK pvp 1 on 1. Especially if the blood has tank gear.

Your DKs may live eternal lore wise but you as a player do not. In the end it's whether the UDK managed to pop his burst at the right moment or if the BDK manages to bore the UDK to sleep in the stalemate
    Edited: November 20, 2016

8. I want a class with survivability and high damage like a tank with infinite health bar (lol). I found a prot warrior pvp guide but i don't know if it's good but that 13k shield slam feels amazing.
    There is one thing that u need to know about prot in pvp: If u want to deal dmg u need full pve gear to reach 100℅ arp. In such a gear prot warr isnt a tank because u have 0 resilience and u die even faster than a Arms Warr.
    Prot warr is a glass canone. High dmg output, lots of CC but low survivalability.

The same applies to prot paly and blood dk. If u want to deal serious dmg with tank specs then ull need tons of pve gear and ull have 0-600 resilience. Result is low survivalability but high dmg.

9. There is one thing that u need to know about prot in pvp: If u want to deal dmg u need full pve gear to reach 100℅ arp. In such a gear prot warr isnt a tank because u have 0 resilience and u die even faster than a Arms Warr.
    Prot warr is a glass canone. High dmg output, lots of CC but low survivalability.
    VS. a caster, this is true. But even then, a Prot Warrior has a lot of annoying CC. There's the possibility that they can win against about any caster other than maybe a Mage. A Moonkin might have a chance also.

The fact that a Prot Warrior can block, regardless of gear, and has a higher static armor value than your average melee DPS is annoying to any melee. A Prot Warrior is very much capable of taking out most melee.

@OP, Blood DK has too many weaknesses in PvP, and it's really boring. A Prot Warrior can be extremely annoying and put out some pretty good burst damage if they know how to. A Moonkin can be really good, if you know how to play one properly (most don't), but finding a good spot for them can be difficult as they are pretty vulnerable in a lot of situations. The order I would probably choose, if these my choices, would be warrior>druid>dk. Assuming we're sticking to the specs you listed. If we're going to include Arms, Feral/Resto and Unholy into the mix, then I would change my choice to be like this arms>unholy>druid.

10. The fact that a Prot Warrior can block, regardless of gear, and has a higher static armor value than your average melee DPS is annoying to any melee. A Prot Warrior is very much capable of taking out most melee.
    Well, I play prot warr in pvp for a while now and make a different experience.
    If u use ur pve tank gear or a full resilience gear then it might be true that u have a high melee dmg mitiagtion but then u deal also no dmg to ur opponent.
    When u use a 100% arp gear, which is the only viable option on higher rating, then other melee do tons of dmg against ur prot warr.
    Infact a arms warrior with around 800 resilience survives longer against other melee than a prot warr with 0 resilience.
    - Rog can take ~80% of the hp in the stun lock.
    - Ret paly with wings up can kill the prot during stun hammer.
    - Arms warr hit a prot warr always extremly hard.
    When they are skilled players I lose against the mentioned melee classes around 50% of the time in 1v1.
    I find rdps easier to beat in 1v1 because prot warr has tons of interrupts+spell reflect.

11. Well, I play prot warr in pvp for a while now and make a different experience.
    Having dabbled with prot, and played arms competitively in the past, I can say with certainty that an arms warrior will die much easier. There are a lot of skills prot can use that arms cannot or has to stance dance to use as well.

12. Having dabbled with prot, and played arms competitively in the past, I can say with certainty that an arms warrior will die much easier. There are a lot of skills prot can use that arms cannot or has to stance dance to use as well.
    Given the same gear, sure. But dont prot gear as glass cannons? Max damage 0-400 resiliance? Compared to a 1k+ resil war they will die much faster just due to that.

13. Having dabbled with prot, and played arms competitively in the past, I can say with certainty that an arms warrior will die much easier. There are a lot of skills prot can use that arms cannot or has to stance dance to use as well.
    Well, but stance dancing isnt a problem. Arms has also shield wall, shield block and disarm which are the most important defensive CDs. Arms doesnt has last stand but gets blood craze in return.

14. So better go with warrior ( prot or arms)...what about soloing? I read that DKs are the best for this, which talent tree suits the best for pvp and what for pve? How are they in pvp? Are they easy to learn?

12 Last