1. PVE on Frostwolf

Hello everyone, I have a level 90 here on horde side and I'm thinking of coming back. However, I'm mostly a PVE player and I don't enjoy PVP as much. So I'm wondering if anyone could give me some info about pve on Frostwolf, for example how often do LFR queues pop, how often do RDF queues pop, how many PVE guilds are there etc. ? Thank you in advance.

2. well, on frostwolf is really frustrating gear up, 70% play only pvp, and the rest only do high raids, for you pick 525 ilv only doing pve take months, the easy way is doing pvp, but is frustrating too because a lot number of players full.

Anyway, frostwolf have a good number of pve guilds only doing SOO, and maybe they do some low raids 496 ~~ 525 ilv

but if people are full SOO, why they will go in low raids ? only help ? nah

this is a reality of frostwolf, good luck.

3. Hello everyone, I have a level 90 here on horde side and I'm thinking of coming back. However, I'm mostly a PVE player and I don't enjoy PVP as much. So I'm wondering if anyone could give me some info about pve on Frostwolf, for example how often do LFR queues pop, how often do RDF queues pop, how many PVE guilds are there etc. ? Thank you in advance.
    LFR que pop rare, RDF que pop often but you will join with people mostly 400-420 ilvl. Better join some PvE guild.
    This one is with the best SOO progress
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301905

4. LFR que pop rare, RDF que pop often but you will join with people mostly 400-420 ilvl. Better join some PvE guild.
    This one is with the best SOO progress
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301905
    Vatican is not the kind of guild that will hard carry you in raids, you have to pull your own weight and then some. Look for some guild that spams recruitment on global channel and see wich one fits you best and after you get a lot of gear and experiance you can think about applying to Vatican.

5. Vatican is not the kind of guild that will hard carry you in raids, you have to pull your own weight and then some. Look for some guild that spams recruitment on global channel and see wich one fits you best and after you get a lot of gear and experiance you can think about applying to Vatican.
    setis knows wassup. preach my boi.

on aserious note tho. get some pvp gear. its prob the easiest way into soo. pvpgear , some tot/valor trinkets and you should be fine.

6. I think paradigm does a few tots here and there. According to a friend, its has a friendly community so they might be okay with carrying you in some tots before they take you to soo. TBH though.... PvP is the best way to gear up atm since most ToT pugs stop at durumu, those that get past durumu will stop at iron qon. IF they do get past those, theres that bugged platform that I dont think theyve fixed. And with this anti cheat already implemented, say good bye to killing lei shen.

If paradigm does not accept you, theres always wipe inc. not sure how good they are though.

7. there are already more guilds which have same progress like vatican in SoO dont worry...

8. Okay thanks. What about Pandaria? How does it work overall?

9. Pandaria are world bosses and all of them except Ordos work.