1. How's Lordaeron?

Hey guys, I stopped playing on lord something like 6 months ago, maybe a bit more, in the middle of ulduar normal and hc realm firsts. I was just wondering how's the state of lordaeron raiding and population in general. Trying to make a potential comeback on a server, so can anyone enlighten me on raids/guilds on both sides, particulary on ally side. Also, is it worth starting back on lord or is icecrown now a thing? Thanks in advance.

2. well since then Lordaeron raiding has undergone some MAJOR raid nerfing. Its now more friendly to casual players as the raids are much more doable but with a slightly higher than normal challenge. The population has settled down from the initial hype a year ago and there are about 5k players who have settled and made a home here. the realm peaks at about 7k although many argue that the pop will increase when ICC is released. But i am more than content with 3k pop and the great scripts of the realm here. If u don't have much time on your hands then go Icecrown, But if u want to dedicate you're gaming time to Lord then its definetally worth it. The community is great and the sense of achievement is huge. Especially now with Mercy saying that the Shadowmourne quest line will be in game and fully scripted. I am honestly super excited to start it ^^

3. Really? Didn't notice any nerf...

4. Really? Didn't notice any nerf...
    There has been some nerfing going on. Onyxia for example is very easy compared to how the raids used to be before the TOC/Ony release.

5. No Onyx was easy from day 1 of the release, i'm asking about Naxx and Uld because of achievs mainly...

6. No Onyx was easy from day 1 of the release, i'm asking about Naxx and Uld because of achievs mainly...
    Naxx and Ulduar are still buffed AFAIK. They announced the debuff on the server but nothing happened.

7. Would be nice to hear the official answer.

8. I can confirm about Naxxramas, I was raiding it yesterday. No idea about the damage because our tanks and healers were current-tier geared so you can't really feel it but visibly bosses healths were still very high (250% or something).