1. Horde PvP guilds

I can't seem to find any pvp guild who does daily premades and some rateds, and i was wondering if there are any pvp guilds on horde at all

2. make alliance great again, dont catch a Hysteria premade tho

3. Im pretty sure <Devastation> is the only good pvp guild on horde side !

4. Hey

There are no good PvP guilds on this realm. Atleast I would say that. On alliance you have 2 massive guilds, one that isn't doin anything what guilds in PvP do and another one is just bad meme in which they are trying to find every possible way to win. Horde side is funny also. You have also few massive guilds. There's Devastation with really a lot of members, they play mostly everything, even Rated Battlegrounds. But only among them self, for me that would be wintradding but ok nvm. Then you have Godmode, which is semi active guild which I haven't seen doin anything else then spamming Subwars in global or afkin in Durotar. Then you have tryhards that claim that they are the best PvP guild out there. If you scroll Mist of Pandaria forum a little bit,you will see that they are desperately searching opponents in Rateds now when there is no one good left too play and they were hidding few seasons ago. Good guilds vanished with merge of 2 MoP realms, most of best players left either on retail or to play other exspansion. But if you search just premades and rateds, Devastation is guild for you.

Cheers m8.

5. Bruh. Back from hell is the best guild. Devastation is very hard to Join :S

6. Devastation is only pvp (and quite skilled at it) guild on Frostwolf, considering others are just wannabes.