1. Rated Battlegrounds

Short and to the point, are there any guilds (or player groups) left on this server who would be interested in doing Rateds?

2. <Devastation> ? im pretty sure they are the best pvp guild on the server

3. It seems since our guild "Stellar" died out no one wants to fight you guys :D. But occasionally "Broads of Atlanta" gather full gladiator parties to do rated bg's. So try to speak to them xxx

4. How I wish you guys were still active. :D Sure, we had our differences but in the end, it made for some really fun and competitive Rateds. And we always knew you would queue.

We did play against "I got broads in atlanta", but it would be nice to have more options, because it's a bummer if they are unable to make a group.

5. I don't actually remember you queuing against us, maybe once or twice, but it's a bit ironic saying that you miss us when you were actually mostly dead while we were active. It's interesting how the tables switch, when Stellar wanted rateds nobody would que, now when Stellar is gone alliance PvP is pathetic to say the least and you're hopelessly spamming for any kind of challenge... good luck, maybe one day alliance will make a decent guild with a name better than " I got broads in atlanta" xD

6. Maybe you were new to Stellar or joined when we went for our summer break. I was talking about a whole season worth of gameplay, during which CCC became Stellar, and the midpoint of a few weeks where Stellar wouldn't queue because you were building your guild. Technically I consider we played against the same guild, plus/minus a few people. This thread isn't about reminiscing or proving a point, rather solving the poor situation of now, but if you feel you need proof for my claims I will gladly send you a collection of videos and screenshots of our games. :)

7. this starving child got triggered for no reason :O

8. ... but if you feel you need proof for my claims I will gladly send you a collection of videos and screenshots of our games. :)
    Oh please do. I like watching rated BG replays. Can you put them on youtube ? xxx

9. I've sent you a private message regarding your request. Now, I want to go back to the original topic. If you wish to further discuss the relations between guilds, send me a forum message, message me ingame or make your own forum thread.

Still looking for teams to queue Rateds. Please, only post if you are here to challenge us or know guilds that are interested. Alliance, horde, it makes no difference.