Hello there! I'm a friendly and mannered person from russia in search of two players who want became a real team!

Actually, i dont want to introduce myself as a superstar or big ego person, but i've pretty huge experience on 2.4.3: retail s3 r1, multiple AT r1, few times winner/finalist of TBC tournaments.

But now, sadly, tbc is dead. So i've moved to WOTLK. To be honest - you may call me begginer on 3.3.5. Because i played WOTLK only at retail @ s5-s6, took glad as lock, but mostly i dont remember anything from those times.

Now i'm playing as resto druid, and got 2.4 in solo que. Its not a good result, but at least i learned some mechanics and 3.3.5 stuff. I realize, solo que is way to nowhere, you cant became a really good players like that. Thats why i want to do a real 3x3. For some reason i didnt find anybody in LFG, so maybe ill be lucky there.

http://imgur.com/a/HfUgE

As you can understand - im not a best player for your team. But i got big potential, and in time i could learn to play very good with you. So i need two friendly guys, who able to teach me, who able to accept my mistakes for first time, and who finally wanna became a real team(not just 10-30 games team switchers).

But im not lf best players to care. If you're only learning, we could do it together!

I have only 1 rule - be mannered. Playing with insulting or flaming people isnt way to have fun for me.

I perf those comps: LSD, SP/DK/rdruid(is it called shadowcleave?) and some caster cleave like mage sp or lock + r druid.

So even if you're alone, but playing one of those classes and interesting to have a good team - we could try to found 3rd member.

You may contact me on forum, or ingame(Forsvunnit).