1. Interact with Target + Click to Move functions bug, and more stuff. [FROSTWOLF]

Hello there. I am Pain the Multiboxer. Some of you probbably already know me from retail, but recently, i have started playing here aswell. I am running 7 accounts on Frostwolf at the moment (5 dks 2 monks right now, upgrading as soon as i get my lazy *** up and level more toons). And i have noticed few "bugs", for example, Interact with Target + Click to Move functions have priority over Follow, so for example, if i hit IWT+CTM keys, my toons will run to the target (as it's supposed to be), but when i hit follow, they won't follow instantly, but instead keep running to target location. Follow should have priority over CTM+IWT, and it used to have it on retail back in MoP, and it still does have. Second, if you are on Frostwolf Horde, feel free to join my guild called Death to the Alliance, i am there with another multiboxer you probbably already know called Repcan. This is not guild just for multiboxers, so if you are playing single toon, you can feel free to join aswell. We're level 25 PVP guild with over 700 members right now. Third, go ahead and post screenshots of your team here and also how many are you running, which classes and what server.
    Have a great day!
    -Pain the Multiboxer.

2. And i have noticed few "bugs", for example, Interact with Target + Click to Move functions have priority over Follow, so for example, if i hit IWT+CTM keys, my toons will run to the target (as it's supposed to be), but when i hit follow, they won't follow instantly, but instead keep running to target location. Follow should have priority over CTM+IWT, and it used to have it on retail back in MoP, and it still does have.
    Are u sure that its not a problem on ur end? Broken mapped key or something?
    I dont have this problem when I multibox my enh shamis on MoP and i often have to cancle IWT and use follow to recollect my chars after they attacked something.
    Third, go ahead and post screenshots of your team here and also how many are you running, which classes and what server.
    Im also multiboxing on Frostwolf. My main is Borug.

Also have a 10 man team on Icecrown:

Edited: November 21, 2016

3. Yeah, i am sure it is not on my end. It's server side. And nice to see you there, talked to you few days ago in game x)
    -Pain the Multiboxer

4. Just tried it again and it works fine for me.
    Do u use ISboxer? How does ur follow mapped key looks like? Do u use some addon like jamba to manage the follow?
    Edited: November 22, 2016

5. I do use Jamba
    I do use ISBoxer
    Have you tried it on Frostwolf or?
    Have you tried spamming IWT+CTM keys?

6. Yes I tried it on Frostwolf. First pressed iwt+ctm to send the slaves to the dummy and then pressed my follow mapped key and they went straight back to the master.
    How do u use ur iwt? Is it integrated in ur dmg mapped key?

7. Try spamming key like in world pvp regularry. I do have my IWT key in my rotations, aswell as key by itself, tried both, same stuff.

8. Do u use jamba follow strobing or do u use a sperated key for follow? How does ur follow mapped key looks like?
    If nothing helps u could make a mapped key that execute move backward on press (to cancle the auto walk from IWT) and follow on release. Its not the best solution but might work as a workaround until u find the problem.

9. One possible solution could be to add "/console autointeract 0" in your follow macro which will disable your IWT from working . The iwt would be disabled as soon as you hit follow key. The downside is that you would have to use "/console autointeract 1" to make IWT active again.
    Edited: November 30, 2016