1. Most Anoying ''BUG'' for Casters

I notice that if i cast some spell and target go out of range he still will be hited (my spell casted) but should sSTOP when he go out of range..
    -same vs pillars..even if he hide..he still get hitted..

dont know is it reported or no..but this should be like TOP from all bugs to be fixed first..

is it like this on other wotlk realms too ????

2. spells are supposed to have a buffer range thats a tenth of the advertised one (ie a 36 yard spell should have a 3.6 yard buffer)

3. I notice that if i cast some spell and target go out of range he still will be hited (my spell casted) but should sSTOP when he go out of range..
    No it's not supposed to be like that, if he walks out of range you can still get the cast. It's not supposed to stop if you cast from 36 yards and he walks 36.1 yards away from you.
    Stop calling things ''bugs'' when you don't actually know how they're supposed to work

4. u get me wrong ...
    imagine my lava burst is on half cast time and enemy go out of range....but my another half cast contunue and he get hiited .. u get it now ????

same with half cast and he go behind pilalr in arena ?

GZ Gladiator..

(go blackrock and test it ...is not like on icecrown..and blackrock is pvp mod realm so..)

5. u get me wrong ...
    imagine my lava burst is on half cast time and enemy go out of range....but my another half cast contunue and he get hiited .. u get it now ????
    GZ Gladiator..
    That's the way it's supposed to be, it's like you're stupid on purpose

6. This way you want it to become people will start exloit range to prevent casts.

7. Wait i am a little confused... Isn't the idea that if you hide behind a pillar, you get safe, thus mages have quite some troubles with some classes like hunters?.. And, it is just the way it works on bgs, when tagging a clever flagger (lock doing his best to send his CB but No.)... is it possible that this is something with ping time, or?......

8. sounds like you're just unfamiliar with range and los, meanwhile i managed to dance around something as small as an ab flag for a solid 90 seconds with an ele unable to get off anything but shocks. hehehe.

9. u get me wrong ...

same with half cast and he go behind pilalr in arena ?

GZ Gladiator..

(go blackrock and test it ...is not like on icecrown..and blackrock is pvp mod realm so..)
    Its same on Blackrock...

10. Maybe that is a thing in wrath only, but getting polyed out of los over and over again is really annoying.

11. Maybe that is a thing in wrath only, but getting polyed out of los over and over again is really annoying.
    I think it's a delay issue. And yes, it IS annoying. It's similar to getting sapped few ms after you actually get in combat. Or getting sapped/polymorphed while being in Lichborne.

12. update time diff :^]

13. I think it's a delay issue. And yes, it IS annoying. It's similar to getting sapped few ms after you actually get in combat. Or getting sapped/polymorphed while being in Lichborne.
    ive landed so many stuns on hunters like 1ms after they use deterrence, and then deterrence stops working for the entire stun hahaha

14. ive landed so many stuns on hunters like 1ms after they use deterrence, and then deterrence stops working for the entire stun hahaha
    You can't dodge/parry/block attacks from behind :)

15. I think it's a delay issue. And yes, it IS annoying. It's similar to getting sapped few ms after you actually get in combat. Or getting sapped/polymorphed while being in Lichborne.
    This literally happens all the ****ing time. Get sapped in combat like seriously