1. What class to chose ?

Hi !

I'm new on this server, and I dont really know what class you need. I already have a lvl 80 paladin ( got it when Warmane got smashed ), I want to stay in the Horde faction.

( Are enh shaman viable in PvP ? )

2. Hi !

I'm new on this server, and I dont really know what class you need. I already have a lvl 80 paladin ( got it when Warmane got smashed ), I want to stay in the Horde faction.

Everything is 'viable' for everything pvp wise.

3. Oh yes, the question that everyone has asked him/herself in WoW.
    "What class should i play/chose"?

Do you like to be in stealth and to hit out of the shadows? Then Rogue or Feral Druid will be your best choice.
    Do you like to burst your enemy down? Then you might have a like for Warlock, Fire mage or boomkin
    Do you like to survive very long in fights before your enemy`s life ends? Then you might be better picking a DK, Warrior or Paladin.
    Or do you maybe like to kite, trap your enemy or have easy ways to escape? Then you will be good as a Hunter or Frost Mage

Actually it is your free choice of what you pick and like most. Everyone has other likes in the game and in the end the only one who can answer the question about "What class should i play" is yourself. :)

For myself i can say i love to play Feral druid. It is a very complex Class to play/master but if well played it is one of the strongest classes for every situation in pvp.

4. To quote myself

The answer to this and every other question about classes in pvp in woltk is the same, go onto blackrock - make every class you are interested in and just try them out (you get instant lvl 80 and free full relentless set there). You can duel, hit a target dummy, run some bgs or do some arenas - play them all and then pick what you like best.

5. Realy enha is viable in pvp on icecrown realm? saw good enhas only on this forum and 0 on bgs and arenas

6. Hi !

Just play paladin , easy game easy life .

7. Just play paladin , easy game easy life .
    said no one ever