1. Re-Order Characters on Selection Screen

How feasible and easy would it be to have an option on the Website, via coins and/or points, to change the order that characters appear on your selection screen? I understand this wasn't implemented on retail until 4.2, and would be a purely cosmetic feature, but it would appeal to some when they move on from one character to the next, to keep their most-used characters on the top of the screen.

2. would very likely require resetting characters guids which might prove rather troublesome

3. Selaya is correct. It's not very feasible for Wrath.

4. would it however be possible to have this as a paid feature? (points or possibly coins only?)

5. From the little I remember when servers merged and people complained their characters were "out of order," the ordering is made by the client using the character unique identifier in the database or something like that, making it not viable.

6. From the little I remember when servers merged and people complained their characters were "out of order," the ordering is made by the client using the character unique identifier in the database or something like that, making it not viable.
    That's a real bummer, I'm not as familiar with how the hidden stuff like this works in WoW as I am in some other games.