1. DPS Frost-Mage PVP 5.4.8

there is any good guide for dps frostmage out there ? i tried some builds that suggets on this sites and others and i feel i dont making such dps as warlocks for example and all the role of the frost mage in a pvp is about utility and support , what im asking is that if there is and guide out there or a way to play frostmage as a DPS !?

tnx

2. You can follow akraen's frost mage guide, with nether tempest is picked on all situation for procs. Both KTT and FCoR sux.

3. If u care about pure dps role, maybe u can try fire spec instead. Arguably low on cc compared to frost. Yea i agree with you, i dont think a frost should outdmg a lock within same lvl of gears & skills, while fire can do it pretty much easier. But frost is much better in terms of CCs :-)
    Edited: November 23, 2016

4. so you say Fire-mage is the best for DPS in pvp ? better then Arcane ?

5. How to play a frost mage?
    You bind 1spell called Ice lance to all your keys, and pretend you play a piano :-D
    And btw fire mage has more cc cos of the dragon breath, and dps is good, but completely random..
    You can get crits and kill someone in 3 sec, or you can spam scorch 12 times to get first crit whit 48% crit chance..

6. If you play perfectly a frost mage can do the most damage of all classes. If you play perfectly that is, try to find some old vods of Jahmillie playing rbgs or arenas in season 15 and youll see what i mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L93aYzJQl0 is a fairly good guide (its part 1 of 4).

Basicely, get ward to 5, have both trinket procs, have icy veins up and 2 fof pocs and a frostfirebolt one use pom and alter - spam 100k icelances into your opponent over and over again.