1. Sunwell plateau seems to be CLOSED again...might want to update.

2. Blackwing Lair....how to enter??? the Gate is bug....
    Karazhan Chess....
    Sunwell is Closed.....

i need Explanation xD

3. This might just be on my end but every single time I fight Reliquary of Souls in Black Temple, I get to Essence of Anger and about 12-15 seconds in my game crashes with an error message pertaining to dividing an integer by zero. I can't seem to figure out if this is caused by the fact that I'm a fury warrior and that it just so happens that he's trying to leech my rage when I have 0 or if the fight is just completely bugged out. I've managed to get through him twice (once he just disappeared after a crash and once I was able to burn him down without issue.) I'd like to know if it is fixable because it serves as a soft lock.

4. @Dbaz889, Personally i've never had such an issue, for me has always worked perfectly fine.
    @Kola55, Yes 90% of the instances are closed, just most raids are open, and you need to enter in an specific dificulty or it wont work
    @Akohansome Sunwell plateau is closed, and i've updated the list, Karazhan Chess: For it you need minimun 2 players, 1 playing a peon, and 1 playing the queen or a realy strong figure, if you aim to solo the fight, you will have an almost impossible fight.

5. When will be released instances and raids with Cataclysm?

6. Is Deadmines HC really working? The last time I tried it was not; can anyone confirm that it was fixed?

7. This might just be on my end but every single time I fight Reliquary of Souls in Black Temple, I get to Essence of Anger and about 12-15 seconds in my game crashes with an error message pertaining to dividing an integer by zero. I can't seem to figure out if this is caused by the fact that I'm a fury warrior and that it just so happens that he's trying to leech my rage when I have 0 or if the fight is just completely bugged out. I've managed to get through him twice (once he just disappeared after a crash and once I was able to burn him down without issue.) I'd like to know if it is fixable because it serves as a soft lock.
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/35027

8. The Eye of Eternity, instance is closed.

9. The Eye of Eternity, instance is closed.

I did it 5 mins ago, works fine.

10. This might just be on my end but every single time I fight Reliquary of Souls in Black Temple, I get to Essence of Anger and about 12-15 seconds in my game crashes with an error message pertaining to dividing an integer by zero. I can't seem to figure out if this is caused by the fact that I'm a fury warrior and that it just so happens that he's trying to leech my rage when I have 0 or if the fight is just completely bugged out. I've managed to get through him twice (once he just disappeared after a crash and once I was able to burn him down without issue.) I'd like to know if it is fixable because it serves as a soft lock.
    Same here, but I'm arms warrior. I was never able to pass black temple because of it, and sometimes when I use charge ti just respawns with full health, annoying af

11. Siege of Niuzao Temple HC - I can't get past the 2nd boss. It won't come out. Any tips or is it bugged?

12. Kara - i just did it as a hunter.

Chess is bugged - atm I cannot figure a way to complete it.

But as a hunter u can just /target prince shiiit - send pet to attack - grab boss - tank and spank - get achiev.

So if u have a pet that can help you, kara is doabale even if chess is bugged and doors are closed.

13. Updated with Stormstout Brewery, Heroic and Challenge mode working.

First 1234 ... Last