1. Blackrock Spire {57}

and

Blackwing Lair {60 - T2}

are CLOSED!

Door will not open after first roo in spire, so you cannot advance ans so you cannot get to B.Lair...

Update: actually, LBS works fine, i just did it, but UBS and BL are closed because of those doors..
    Edited: December 24, 2016

2. Does anyone has a solution for this? cuz I really wanna do this dung. :(

3. As of now, 3 jan 2017 (12:52 AM) Maraudon seems to be closed.

*EDIT: never mind, mistake on my end. Forgot to check Normal difficulty.

4. Found a trick to enter Blackwing Lair:
    Clean the Dragonspire hall and stand in front of the closed/bugged door. Close the game and log in again after 2-3 hours and you will be in BWL entrance.

5. Come on people think outside the box. Use the darkmoon tiger to get through the doors.....

6. Still waiting for SWP - SSC - Zul'Aman and few Cata Dungeons, no idea what takes so long for them to release these... :/

7. Found a trick to enter Blackwing Lair:
    Clean the Dragonspire hall and stand in front of the closed/bugged door. Close the game and log in again after 2-3 hours and you will be in BWL entrance.
    Even better, get in a group with someone and just log out while still in a group, teleports too.

8. released obsidian sanctum and TOGC today January 18, 2017

9. Updated with Obsidian Sanctum and Trial of the Crusader (WotLK)

10. Scarlet monastery and scarlet halls doesn't give achievement?

11. Found a trick to enter Blackwing Lair:
    Even better, get in a group with someone and just log out while still in a group, teleports too.
    The door is no longer closed/bugged. It now opens when you clear the stadium. Does that means that this method no longer works?

12. I can't manage to complete ICC 10 Gunship , since I get teleported under the boat, it bugs, and I can't do it.

13. Scarlet monastery classic achieve bugged?

First 12345 ... Last