1. culling of stratholme is open , but there is no npc's inside

2. @desertfoxxx No It is not open.
    @vladimirov12321 Shadowfang Keep is also open since the ''Love is in the Air'' events are released, but the actual dungeon is not working. I won't add dungeons or raids that have such state. Thecnically yes they are open, but they are not working as they were meant to.

3. Can srsly and honestly someone update this list?

like half of the tbc dungs/raids are NOT working atm.

srsly wtf have u done in past 2 weeks as things were actually working but not anymore?...

4. Does anyone have any idea as to when the Cataclysm raids will become available. More specifically Throne of the Four Winds?

5. Doors in Blackrock Spire still bugged since BWL was released, so BWL still not available, teleportation orb also does not work.

feelsbadman

6. What the hell is going on?

I am trying to do MC and BWL (among other things) but a) the quests don't work, b) the instances for the attunement don't work, c) the raids don't work.

Any response from someone that actually knows what is happening would be appreciated. Why would you open a raid just to close it again? Cause that's what it seems to be going on here. Pfff...

7. Both work fine, you don't need attunement anymore...

8. If they do, then would you be so kind as to tell me why I can't enter? I can't use the orb, I can't talk to the NPC to teleport me inside MC or even use the hidden portal by jumping out of the window.

9. I was kind enough to test it, both instances work fine. Window portal works fine, orb never worked. There are other ways to enter. Peace boy

10. Could You be more specific how you entered them? I tested both instances and couldn't get in. For me it's just stupid that one entrance should work fine and other would not.

11. Maybe you have the wrong instance / raid difficulty set or you need someone to party with you.

12. Sethekk Halls is closed? ? when i go there(alone) says "Instance are closed" is normal or i need go whit more people ty for aswering

13. Can someone tell us how to enter BWL since it's open and "working" ? I mean, goddamn. Someone Says he has a problem and instead of telling em how to solve it you just reply with a "K".

14. Hello,
    so I got the explanation and it worked for me for BWL.
    You get in party, take the lead of party enter BS and logout, than after relogging you will be at BWL entrance. For me Neff bugged at the end, might have done to much AOE and killed him in the first phase.

For MC it should be the quest, will test it out later.

First ... 23456 ... Last