1. MC works but you need to go through the hidden portal that's located to the window next to the NPC that would normally teleport you. Though I had to try it again since it was bugged for me but work after server crash.

2. so stratholme gauntlet side isnt open? crusaders square is of course open.

3. With the updates I can not access BWL again with the logout method I could do it before. :)

4. cant get into BWL either... help please

5. Is there a specific way to get kingslayer? i've killed the lich king twice on 10 normal and didn't get the title / achievement.

6. nop it just not working it not scripted.

7. May 11, 2017  
    Update 11th May 2017

Released:
    • Ulduar (Wrath of the Lich King T8)
    • The Bastion of Twinlight (Cataclysm T11)
    • Dragon Soul (Cataclysm T13)

8. July 1, 2017  
    Deadmines in normal is still bugged for years now. Shadow Fang Keep is open but empty.

9. Blackrock depth Upper city isn't working, gate is open and cannot be closed, you can only get past Grim Guzzler with some speed boost and jumping but even after killing The Seven you can't get to Magmus or anywhere else because the doors are locked and cannot be opened. Queing to Upper city puts you in front of the entrance to MC where you can kill the 6 elementals that guard the entrance but you can't get anywhere else because the doors to The Seven are closed and doors to Magmus and Emperor are locked. Lower city seems to be working as intended.

10. The slave pens

The slave pens also working

11. Both Scarlet dungeons aren't working, at least through Random Dungeon Finger.

12. Deadmines heroic is still bugged since ~7 months, it used to be only the last boss where you couldn't activate the steam valves to release yourself from the hook over the forge, but now it's also the second-to-last boss which just drops through the ground and resets shortly after engaging him.

13. Is this all dungeons that are in game, or all that are open for us on Warmane to play? I am MoP Player and i found many instances closed? So are those on list or not? Thanks

First ... 34567 ... Last