1. the ones on list work man some may be buggy though and if its greyed out it doesn't work temporarily. When looking at list ,you are supposed to read the words ,not count the blank spaces.....guhuh

2. Temple of Ahn'Qiraj - not working
    It works. Got stuck on loading screen when i first entered raid. Had to open wow again and my char was in raid, loading screen didn't stuck after that and was able to clear raid.

3. oh nice,but i tried to go in ruins ahn'qiraj and i cant so its still closed?

4. oh nice,but i tried to go in ruins ahn'qiraj and i cant so its still closed?
    Well ruins of Ahn'Qiraj are closed but temple is working.

5. Is there an equivalent of this list but for quest lines?

6. Blackwing Lair is not working, the door is supposed to open after u killed all mobs in the rooms, but it doesn't.
    Bugged, i guess.

7. Blackwing Lair is not working, the door is supposed to open after u killed all mobs in the rooms, but it doesn't.
    Bugged, i guess.
    The door never worked for it but you can get in with another way. Make a party with someone else and then logout near the door and tell them to kick you while you're offline. You will be outside the entrance to bwl when you go back in.

8. Bring back sunwell plateau !!!!
    Please???

9. I wonder why Magister's Terrace closed when it was there for so long :|

Also...

Bring back sunwell plateau !!!!
    Please???

10. Yea it would be great if they could get sunwell plateau working. I dont mind half scripted.

11. Is this list still being updated? Some of the dungeons/raids on the list aren't working and some that work are missing entirely from the list.

12. Is this list still being updated? Some of the dungeons/raids on the list aren't working and some that work are missing entirely from the list.
    which are missing ?

13. When will the LK dungeons are going to be open?

First ... 45678 Last