1. Which Faction is better at PVE

The title pretty much says it all.
    Any thoughts?

Edit: When i say PVE i mean the Community, not the racial stuff

2. I thought Hordies would do fair better than ally. I thought wrong kappa

3. I've personally found some very distinct differences. There's not many, honestly, both factions are very capable of doing well. But Horde, while I've found it to be a little more disorganized, there's also much much less drama between existing guilds. While on Alliance, if you are in a guild that does well, people have the tendency to get *****y at that guild over it. Which is why I played Horde up until I fully quit playing a month or so ago. The game just isn't fun when all people do is insult each other because they think they're better than everyone else and get intimidated and violent when someone else dares to show them up. It's a game. People forget that. Or perhaps that it being "just a game", they think that makes it OK to behave that way. I don't know.

4. While PuGs are utterly stupid on both sides, I feel like Alliance has more End-game guilds. My advice would be to do your research in forums and pick a guild that you would like to enter in the future.

5. http://armory.warmane.com/pveladder/Icecrown

This can also be helpful as far as research is concerned.

6. I've personally found some very distinct differences. There's not many, honestly, both factions are very capable of doing well. But Horde, while I've found it to be a little more disorganized, there's also much much less drama between existing guilds. While on Alliance, if you are in a guild that does well, people have the tendency to get *****y at that guild over it. Which is why I played Horde up until I fully quit playing a month or so ago. The game just isn't fun when all people do is insult each other because they think they're better than everyone else and get intimidated and violent when someone else dares to show them up. It's a game. People forget that. Or perhaps that it being "just a game", they think that makes it OK to behave that way. I don't know.
    This happened roughly an hour ago. One guy was 5.2k GS and everyone doesnt want him on the raid cuz hes "low" but he has 25man LK kill and people started raging since hes low.

TL;DR : Our lead kicked him and asked us if its okay to put his brother who is 4.8GS Dps on the raid and ofc everyone declined. Some rage quit

7. While PuGs are utterly stupid on both sides, I feel like Alliance has more End-game guilds. My advice would be to do your research in forums and pick a guild that you would like to enter in the future.
    Wherever you go, pugs is always Waterways of ******ation.

8. http://armory.warmane.com/pveladder/Icecrown

This can also be helpful as far as research is concerned.
    Looking at those times i cant help but feel that a total wipe of the server, a total removal of the itemshop and a lordearon-esque buff of the raid instances would be overall the best thing for the server. Basicely lord 2.0 with increased rates.

9. Looking at those times i cant help but feel that a total wipe of the server, a total removal of the itemshop and a lordearon-esque buff of the raid instances would be overall the best thing for the server. Basicely lord 2.0 with increased rates.
    Not for Icecrown. Though I'd be interested in seeing people do ICC without the 30% buff enabled. But nobody does it.

10. Alliance is way better at pve, there's more end-game raiding guilds on alliance, the pugs are better, but more importantly the pugs are more DIVERSE. You can find all kinds of pugs for raids like Ulduar, TBC raids (for transmog mostly), Obsidium Sanctum, Eye of Eternity, etc. I WISH the majority of good raiders were horde, because horde's pve racials are SO much better than ally.

11. Alliance is way better at pve, there's more end-game raiding guilds on alliance, the pugs are better, but more importantly the pugs are more DIVERSE. You can find all kinds of pugs for raids like Ulduar, TBC raids (for transmog mostly), Obsidium Sanctum, Eye of Eternity, etc. I WISH the majority of good raiders were horde, because horde's pve racials are SO much better than ally.
    So youre saying hordies focus more on pvp rather than pve?

12. So youre saying hordies focus more on pvp rather than pve?
    ive been playing both factions.

Horde - pve faction
    Alliance - pvp faction

Ofc horde has many pro pvp players, so as alliance pro pve players
    On the other side, Horde has 90% braindead ******ed pve players so as aliiance has 90% braindead ******ed pvp players.

I would probably recomend alliance, less drama there in end-game content, tho more @ lower tier raids. You stick alot on end-game anyway, low tier content is done after 1st week.

13. ive been playing both factions.

Horde - pve faction
    Alliance - pvp faction

Ofc horde has many pro pvp players, so as alliance pro pve players
    On the other side, Horde has 90% braindead ******ed pve players so as aliiance has 90% braindead ******ed pvp players.

I would probably recomend alliance, less drama there in end-game content, tho more @ lower tier raids. You stick alot on end-game anyway, low tier content is done after 1st week.
    As an ally rogue who sometimes go pvp. I can safely say that Ally pvp are full of braindead dumb****s but thanks for your opinion fam

12 Last