1. one stack of 30+ lvl herbs costs as TBC flying mount

only really lazy people beg for gold here, and they do not deserve any gold
    As said before, no one is telling people to make begging their main income. But to get the initial riding + starting skills its ok to do it, and its is by far the fastest way. And its pretty much 100% reliable.

Once you have lvl 20 riding and have enough gold to buy the skills your spec needs to level just looting mobs and selling cloth on the AH pays for everything, skills, outland and northrend riding. Picking up a profession for gold is great for leveling, but its not really that fast if you are just trying to get your first 10 gold, it just takes quite long.

Hence, the fastest way to get gold as a new player is to go into your major city and ask polite for a tiny amount to get you started. Thats a fact.

2. I have Tailoring and Enchanting, I disechant for Infinite Dust, gather in Notherend with the bonus cloth looting passive, and I sell Frostweave Bags on the AH for around 350g a piece. Makes me a decent sum of money to do the things I need.

When Molten originally got shut down and Warmane came back up, even I had to gold-beg a bit. Leveling very fast and needing 50 gold to get all your spells you missed, but only being around level 40, it's hard. I usually only toss trash to vendor to beggars or even some spare gold if I have, I never really mind. It's like how I give out homeless kits filled with bandages, food, and health products kinda, though obviously on different scales.

PS: I'm over exaggerating on the whole 50 gold thing, but it was pretty expensive, probably above 15g.

3. It's funny how u say that is promoting lazy behavior when you are actually playing in a x7 server.

Guys it's just asking for some gold (In a nice way) to just get some new spells and riding. Don't put ideological and behaviors ideas on a game...

When I started in the server I asked nicely to a guy that gave me 500 gold and thanks to that I am here still playing. I did the same with my alliance char.
    Stop saying the lazy ****, stop lying to yourselves, YOU ARE PLAYING ON A X7 SERVERS we're all lazies.

My recomendation, beg (nicely) for some gold. Then just find a way to sustain yourself.

4. Hi guys,
    It seems I am stuck at the beginning in Icecrown. I started with a warrior and planning to go fully tanking (even while levelling). But currently I can't find gold to get skills, quests for my level requires me to have better gear. Is there anything I am missing?
    Thanks
    Download skillscore > search for high skillscore player > whisper him / her explaining how you are new and you need gold > profit

First ... 234