1. [A] <The Goon Squad> Serious PvP Guild Recruiting

To all those this might interest,

My name is Ali, to introduce myself on a personal level. Ingame I have went by the name Leafz/ Alrazici, and for the longest time have been unable to find a guild with solid recruitment standards. The 550 ilvl or 1750 achievement requirements just left a lot of room for complete *****s. So I decided to start a new guild, surely the 1st of its kind on the Alliance side. We are only going to be recruiting 2.4k players, and are currently forming an RBG team on the Alliance side. As Follows are the recruitment standards.
    1. Must be at least 2.4k experienced ( with proof)
    2. Must have Discord
    3. Must pass general knowledge test at recruitment
    4. Be active and log at least once a day

to apply please include these aspects in your application,
    PvP experience
    In game name
    EU or NA
    Race
    Past rating(if you choose to include this you will need screenshot proof)/ and anything else which you feel will help your application

IF you are interested in joining, Please contact Alrazici or Leafz in-game or leave a private message on forums, or simply reply to this thread.
    Thank you for you time,
    Leafz
    Edited: December 3, 2016

2. "Ima shoot u" the name tho and the extremely uber bright eyekilling blue makes this post ridiculously unappealing. Gl with that tho

3. The name is staying however the blue can be changed :)

4. General knowledge test. Damn, this guy is really into it.
    i guess ur memeber will get alot of nerd rage in bg's

5. Im really hoping thats not the case, to clarify pvp knowledge not gonna ask what the special abilities of some pve boss are. Stuff that 2.4k players should be able to answet.