1. Okay fine you tell me im wrong than give me a statistic over all Premium Accounts Warmane has , than each Premium Account even when they just donated to pass queue it is 10 Euro for Warmane and sorry i owe my own Hosting Company i know what u pay for your Servers cause its my Buisness maybe u can blind the 15 year old Kids that dont have a clue how this works but pls come one dont try to say me im dumb....that isnt the best behavior for a Community Moderator....

And when i Remember the 300 Euro i donated with both Accounts i dont want to know how much money other ppl donated...
    I didn't call you dumb, I said you are under the effect of some bad quality heavy drugs if you believe your "math" (or is it meth?).
    But if you're going to act like the only cost a server has is hosting....

2. @TwoEasy

Let's assume, for the sake of discussion, that Cataclysm was being discontinued here on Warmane.
    (It's not. This is just hypothetically speaking here.)

Naturally we would try to provide a place for those players to play. Which would be MoP, naturally. Your investment into the server is a concern of ours. We would likely try to find a way to compensate these players who have invested a lot of time and money into the server. That doesn't necessarily mean there will be compensation, but I do expect we'd try. Now, to say what exactly that would be, I cannot say, because I simply do not know. That would be a decision we would make if this sort of thing were to ever happen.

Obnoxious I see is getting caught up with things that may be a bit off-topic to your and the OP's concerns, but he's collecting feedback. "How would you react?" "Why?" Etc. Anyone taking offense to things he may be saying, don't - his purpose here isn't to offend people. I also really don't think I should have to point that out, but meh.

3. I didn't call you dumb, I said you are under the effect of some bad quality heavy drugs if you believe your "math" (or is it meth?).
    But if you're going to act like the only cost a server has is hosting....
    But for a privat Server this are the one and only costs, if u would say you pay your moderators or the Gamemasters it would break official law and Blizzard could take down Warmane in Seconds, so i assume to edit this comment and delete the last words cause im also playing here and your comment, when any Blizzard Lawyer would read it makes it easy for them to take this Server down....

And this was told to you by a studied Master of Law....

Than i just dont studied administrator for system integration i also studied Master of Law....
    Edited: November 24, 2016

4. But for a privat Server this are the one and only costs, if u would say you pay your moderators or the Gamemasters it would break official law and Blizzard could take down Warmane in Seconds, so i assume to edit this comment and delete the last words cause im also playing here and your comment, when any Blizzard Lawyer would read it makes it easy for them to take this Server down....
    I have no idea from which bad trip you're getting any laws that say people who work part- or full-time hours can't receive any payment. Do you seriously believe Developers would work 8+ hours a day for fun? When we were hiring Developers we made it explicit that they would have a salary in the thread asking for people to send their resumés. Your "no clue what I'm talking about" level just keeps going up...

PS: I have a Masters Degree in Human and Alien Neuroscience and I say again: lay off the drugs, they are bad for your brain, be you a human or martian.

5. @TwoEasy

Let's assume, for the sake of discussion, that Cataclysm was being discontinued here on Warmane.
    (It's not. This is just hypothetically speaking here.)

Naturally we would try to provide a place for those players to play. Which would be MoP, naturally. Your investment into the server is a concern of ours. We would likely try to find a way to compensate these players who have invested a lot of time and money into the server. That doesn't necessarily mean there will be compensation, but I do expect we'd try. Now, to say what exactly that would be, I cannot say, because I simply do not know. That would be a decision we would make if this sort of thing were to ever happen.
    Alright, understandable. Thank you for being understanding Mercy. Nice and solid response!

6. Last time I tried to avoid the "message is too short" warning in a similar way, I received an infraction. Why is this guy an exception?

Also since this is a little bit /offtopic, in order to contribute to the discussion, I'm going to say that I agree with the points made by both sides. I also think that deleting marksman hunter, subtlety rogue, restoration shaman, affliction warlock, retribution paladin and feral druid specs would completely balance and revive both raiding and pvp scenes.

7. Delete cata so we can all be happy :^)

8. If you didn't use them, you still have them.
    If you used them, you still have what you used them for - as well as all the time you made use of whatever the coins were spent with.
    What else would you expect on top of that? And why?
    But we don't still have them...we were forced off of the Cata realm due to it being completely neglected despite having a ton of players after the wipe. It is not our fault that the staff members decided that they hate Cata, and none of us were warned at the beginning that Cata would basically be murdered. I'd have to say that most of the people on Cata are far too old to want to play something like MoP which is aimed towards preteens. So yeah, it kinda sucks to basically be told "screw you and your 850+ coins, you'll never get any use out of them and if you want them, you'll have to buy them again". Also sucks to be told that my only options are absolutely horrible MoP, which never should have even existed on retail...or extremely boring Wrath which I've played for 7 years and done everything twice. Cata is a great expansion and I still miss it more than a year after I had to abandon it without even getting to see most of the content.

9. Cataclysm is still open because players asked for it to remain so.
    If it ever closes, characters will be upgraded to Mists and that's all, more than likely.
    I hope that will happen soon :)

10. So the server basically died because of bugs and no updates.
    It seems like every ****ing dollar I donate is being used for wotlk.

And now we have to handle with mop which is even more bugged If cataclysm would be shut down.
    I would have even more donated if I would know that I only support the expansion I want to.

This is the common procedure:
    1. Delay of updates
    2. Flaming in the forum
    3. Small update to calm people down
    4. Even less player
    1. ....

Just show us the percentages of the income of the past years from each individual realm and tell us
    Is this fair?

11. So the server basically died because of bugs and no updates.
    It seems like every ****ing dollar I donate is being used for wotlk.

And now we have to handle with mop which is even more bugged If cataclysm would be shut down.
    I would have even more donated if I would know that I only support the expansion I want to.

This is the common procedure:
    1. Delay of updates
    2. Flaming in the forum
    3. Small update to calm people down
    4. Even less player
    5. Close the realm
    Just show us the percentages of the income of the past years from each individual realm and tell us
    Is this fair?
    Fixed that for you.

12. Delete cata so we can all be happy :^)
    You and 9 other people would be happy. Rest of us wouldn't.

13. for once, moderator got a point, +1 from me to u kind sir!

14. couldnt bare anymore with the bugs and no updates on these 2 expacs.
    No updates? maybe you are blind :P

Obnoxious
    you need someone more empathetic, someone who can communicate better with the players. your attitude about refunds coins doing bad ad. Mercy is better in communication :P

First 12345 ... Last