1. Again wotlk updated and cata stil nothing

2. Again wotlk updated and cata stil nothing
    Cata did get an "update" yesterday, still no changelog since there's nothing to log for the past 2 updates (:
    Edited: December 7, 2016

3. Instead of doing the opposite and updating Cata they update that lvl 80 lvl expansion like it's better or anything with that unbalanced pvp and less content.

4. After years of nolifing wotlk and reaching 100 hc lk kills and halion hc (solace guild alliance) i decided to try somthing new and went cata. This was a few months before moltdown. Realm was crap, only 4 ds bosses worked on normal and half the cata quests bugd. However due to new content (finally something diff after yrs of wotlk) after moltdown I stayed in cata. 12 bis chars later (yes i nolife wow, dont need u to tell me) i can say server is HUGELY improved! Most cata areas workings and with a gd guild all heroic raids can be cleared despite minor bugs (yes have dragonslayer firelord etc)

Problem now is low pop, i even went retail for a while on warlords but not wanting to pay monthly and hating how upgrades make u obsolete came back to warmane. due to low pop i now have started wotlk again in icecrown but would love to see cata prosper again and reach the 4k it used to have. I believe some ppl will eventually tire of wotlk (maybe whole guilds) and wana move to cata like me therefore making it worth keeping. Nobody wants to move to dead server though.

I would recommend as others have suggested advertising. This in the form of some promotion event for server. eg During month x rates will be x10 for new ppl who want to join and lvl.
    Or with vote shop 50% reduction coming in 2 months for limited time period for starting gear.

PPL like me who stayed yrs on 1 expansion dont know what they are missing in cata, guild lvling system, new classes(goblins!!) talents not as fukd as they became in pandaria!, new mounts etc (there r drawbacks but depends on viewpoint). Now we are 3 expansions behind retail so new content argument is kinda lol, but for ppl like me who would rather avoid retail....Promote Promote Promote !!
    Pretty much this.

It's so easy to say. why don't you all just try and script something and fix it for warmane. Stop crying about the server. The only thing that needs to be changed is the community. You should be the ones that are supposed to promote warmane and look at what you are doing. There are a lot of people that wants to come and play on Neltharion but once they see the Forum page about the server all they see is SERVER IS DEAD SERVER THIS SERVER THAT! Do you expect them to stay and play on it? or would the just say ahh **** it thought it was a good one. You are just pointing out some nonsense. You should really think before trying to talk with the staff it's not wonder why the staff is ignoring most of the threads... If you want to play scripted go play on Retail. Don't be spoiled brat
    Yes and no. It is true that a huge amount of players in our community isn't helping the situation by spamming all this "Neltharion is dead" thing, but there is a lot of other things that could improve if we get some attention. I still think that advertising is the best way to do it.

Other think that could change as well is the behavior of one our two moderators that tend to ban people from forums just because this person decided to share his harmless opinion about something. Most of the times this happens because the moderator doesn't really accept (or understand) that some people are not having a good experience while playing and they want to discuss it in the forum with other players (sometimes asking for help). Also this same moderator tends to bash players (which is not very professional) when he doesn't agree with what have been said.

I would like to make it very clear that his people who I'm talking about don't even break any forum rules (I do understand that everyone who goes agaisnt the rules MUST get banned).
    Edited: December 7, 2016

5. @Bakura, we all want a blizzlike experience. That includes the forum staff as well xD

6. @Bakura, we all want a blizzlike experience. That includes the forum staff as well xD
    Start with the monthly fee then.

7. Really cba to read through all of this but you really want your coins back cause you decided to "invest" in the wrong expansion?
    Like returning 6 months used pants to the store cause their out of fashion now.

Not sure what's the staff's view on this, but it's just too funny, can't believe it..

8. There is no reasons to delete post if players got the point. You know its unproffesional moderators?

9. There is no reasons to delete post if players got the point. You know its unproffesional moderators?
    Deleting your own posts to cry about how you're being "oppressed" is beyond childish. And not very smart.

10. Deleting your own posts to cry about how you're being "oppressed" is beyond childish. And not very smart.

Lmfao... Definition of getting 'deleted' right there.. Thats embarrassing raich

First ... 789