1. Dear Kaspi,
    PvP and Pve is playable. You are able to play this game for FREE. If you wanna weekly updates go pay and play retail.
    While I appreciate the support, that's hard to apply to Cataclysm. Players aren't wanting weekly updates, just the expansion they prefer to see improvement at any stable pace. They could just leave, which would be easier and less stressing for them, but they'd rather try to get things improved. You can't really fault the intention when Cataclysm has fallen behind this far.

2. 3. The server has low population because people are frustrated with the pace of new content and fixes, nothing to do with people getting banned, but nice try projecting.
    uhm, how about no? i dont give a **** that you didnt relase molten front, or hyjal, or vashir or some ******ed ****. but what i am genuinely disturbed is your lack of passion for this project, its like you (staff) dont even play here. and its like you are deliberately trying to sabotage it. eg. vote shop, you fixed transmog bug that was blizzlike.

3. uhm, how about no? i dont give a **** that you didnt relase molten front, or hyjal, or vashir or some ******ed ****. but what i am genuinely disturbed is your lack of passion for this project, its like you (staff) dont even play here. and its like you are deliberately trying to sabotage it. eg. vote shop, you fixed transmog bug that was blizzlike.
    You had just said the population is dying because people get permanent bans for Staff disrespect, now it is because there's a "lack of passion" and bugs you wanted to keep being fixed?

4. You had just said the population is dying because people get permanent bans for Staff disrespect,
    when? wtf?
    -mention of my ban was merely an example as to your mentality (way of thinking)
    -mention of the "lack of passion" is just a continuation on previous argument

5. Tbh, I'd rather see following scenario.

Polish up Neltharion as much as you can. Once it's decent, make an upgrade to mop and wipe Neltharion for a fresh start. Open raids gradually up to Firelands and DS should remain closed for a long period of time. Once ds is opened it should be something like Lordaeron's raids. 150% increased health pools, dmg etc. which should stop most of the casuals from seeing its items and heroic version should be tuned up even more.

Also, once opened, DS items on shop should be raid finder only. Keep same prices.
    I like this
    but i would just never open ds and also never give out any of the pve in there
    go back ruthless or even 4.0.6, where pvp and pve was fun.

the real problem why the server is dying is not because of the lack of update, but the content just sucks as it is.
    ds is a crappy raid (bwd, bot and fl are much more challenging)
    the pve gear makes pvp really unbalanced (gurthalak, cunning, vos, 2set etc etc etc....)
    i think 4.0.6 would be the optimal thing for warmane community, but i think i am alone on that standpoint

but many ppl want good content back and the endgame of 4.3.4 cant deliver that, imo.

6. Kaspi,
    PvP and PvE is playable on Neltharion. You are able to play this game for FREE. If you wanna weekly updates go pay and play retail. :]
    I do like cata expansion the most that's why I play on private servers which run cata obviously.
    Did I ever mention weekly updates in any of my posts?
    I just didn't like updates in a cycle of 6months, because that was for sure too long.

While I appreciate the support, that's hard to apply to Cataclysm. Players aren't wanting weekly updates, just the expansion they prefer to see improvement at any stable pace. They could just leave, which would be easier and less stressing for them, but they'd rather try to get things improved. You can't really fault the intention when Cataclysm has fallen behind this far.
    Exactly, just improvement at a stable pace and not weekly updates.
    Yea, that's why I moved to another server with fixes nearly each day and they focus on cata.

7. Obnoxious maybe we disagree on stuff but as you said that's personal perspective. I at least respect the fact that you take from your time to come in touch with members.

Problem is that Server's status being that bad considering population, fixes and updates is not controversial but its a fact.

And while community tries to help and speak up towards this situation ( with the only tools it has) the staff members could make some official statements about their plans for the server even if there are no plans after all.

I'd prefer a statement like " No fixes or updates for 1 year on Neltharion cause we dont emphasize there" than " we ll see what happens" and get 1-2 quests fixed once per month.

Cause its better for people to know what to expect than speculate and argue in the dark.

8. To be honest. All those moderators have not a single answer for important cataclysm questions.
    Why are you still in here with your off-topic wrangling?

Please inform somebody who is responsible...If there is ..

9. Lemme be clear about PVE on this server !
    Everyone who plays now PVE there suck , they have no clue how to kill the boss on Heroic ....
    Ragnaros Heroic 30% works and 70% is begged and still ppl wipes there like noobs ...
    Madness Heroic same ...
    Sinestra 95% never been there cuz they suck ofc ....
    On this server only left noobs and exploiters who calls their guilds ''The best on server''
    So move cataclysm to MoP and every1 will be happy....
    Thank you and **** u .....

Regards, Hari

10. I would like cataclysm to go back to patch 4.0.6 because it had a much better PvP (no weps / trinkets to give oneshot) and in PvE terms I think BoT and BwD are much more Competitive than Dragon Soul.
    It's just my opinion, but for sure there are people thinking the same as me.

11. So move cataclysm to MoP and every1 will be happy....
    Thank you and fck u .....

Regards, Hari
    Keep your filthy mouth shut Hari... This realm aint going pandaland

:@

12. Want to play a different expansion? Go to the Download section and select the expansion you wish to play.

Want more people to play? Try to find a way to get more people.

Want to donate? No one is stopping you nor forcing you.

Want to PvE ? Do it !

Want to PvP? Do it !

Want Rated Bgs? Make a group

QQ about bugs? Only bugs that should be top priority = class bugs

Don't like Obnoxious? I was mad at him at one point, but I don't hold grudges. Grow a pair of big balls!

Don't like Rogues? My friend, you're ****ed. Cataclysmic= expansions of rogues and casters if we had legendary staff.

Don't like my Quick Reply? Let me search for a **** to give...... sorry no ****s given.

13. Keep your filthy mouth shut Hari... This realm aint going pandaland

:@
    We will see

14. I would like cataclysm to go back to patch 4.0.6 because it had a much better PvP (no weps / trinkets to give oneshot) and in PvE terms I think BoT and BwD are much more Competitive than Dragon Soul.
    It's just my opinion, but for sure there are people thinking the same as me.
    Yea i was thinkin` the same, well sort of ... Wipe the server, make it 4.0.6 with full bwd, bot , hc available but in order to do hc you should have full achiev on normal Nefarian also,and for Sinestra full bot hc required, council also. Some features like :
    - 3x server
    - refunded heirlooms for 1 toon if you allready have characters here
    - no website shop available not even for transmogs

P.S. what do you guys think?

15. The topic here is about giving some Focus on the last Cata realm left - not going wrath back to wotlk or 4.0.3 or even pandaria..

First ... 45678 ... Last