1. Server is dead.

We all can agree since the moltdown, that the cata server been pretty much dead compared to what it used to be even with the warsong merge. I wish that people on dying servers would be given the option on moving to another server/expansion. Cause I find it really depressing to be playing on a server where everyone complains about slow updates, slow GM response and quest/NPC that doesn´t work. You know a server is dead when you feel lucky that you even manage to get into a BG.

So these is my suggestion so players on cata finaly can be apart of a server where there is some activity and life.

1. All coins get returned to the accounts, but these coins cannot be gifted.

2. Three - toons insta max level

3. The coints returned can only be used in the coin store.

4. Extra coins calculated based on achivements and gear and such. "You guys know what I mean"

By all means this doesn´t mean that I hate the cata servers, but It would be nice to be able to exp a full/alive community again..

What do you guys think?

2. I think that the server is not active as it was before but really not dead. There are Cataclysm servers with way less players than our server.
    The warsong merge brought a bit more of competition to 3s and 2s but BG ques are kinda long.

Also your suggestions are not bad, I'd agree with you.

3. What I`m saying is that it would be nice to have the freedom to choose, specially under these circumstances. Good to know that I`m not the only one who thinks this might be a good ide. :)

4. Cataclysm is still open because players asked for it to remain so.
    If it ever closes, characters will be upgraded to Mists and that's all, more than likely.

5. I do not know what do you expect, we still make fulldshc10m every day, have almost instant que on 3s, maybe little too many aids on 2s - a lot plebs with pve items and 1 click macro/class + little exploiters like psiho, emil etc
    but this server is fine.

6. I wish that people on dying servers would be given the option on moving to another server/expansion.
    Everyone has this option already, it's called download a different client and play there.

7. Cataclysm is still open because players asked for it to remain so.
    If it ever closes, characters will be upgraded to Mists and that's all, more than likely.
    That's all? And what do you think would happen to the hundreds of dollars certain people donated to 'support the realm' if I may ask? Will these coins get refunded back, or?

Making me lil scared when you say that... :(

8. That's all? And what do you think would happen to the hundreds of dollars certain people donated to 'support the realm' if I may ask? Will these coins get refunded back, or?

Making me lil scared when you say that... :(
    If you didn't use them, you still have them.
    If you used them, you still have what you used them for - as well as all the time you made use of whatever the coins were spent with.
    What else would you expect on top of that? And why?

9. If you didn't use them, you still have them.
    If you used them, you still have what you used them for - as well as all the time you made use of whatever the coins were spent with.
    If the realm gets upgraded to MoP he certainly won't have them for what he used them for. He's expecting to have his coins refunded. Because he wants to play on Cataclysm not on MoP.

10. I don't like the idea of moving to pandaria but it's like the only solution.. what you think ?

11. If the realm gets upgraded to MoP he certainly won't have them for what he used them for. He's expecting to have his coins refunded. Because he wants to play on Cataclysm not on MoP.
    People in retail also most of the time don't want to upgrade to a different expansion. Do they get the choice if it happens? Do they get their subscription fees refunded? Do they give Blizzard back all the time they made use of the game and servers?

12. If you didn't use them, you still have them.
    I've spent atleast a thousand dollars on all of my toons together. It just doesn't seem fair to me that they will just disappear if the realm were to be closed and us moved to a MoP realm. Our gear is completely useless there and money spent on supporting the realm aswell as Warmane will be lost aswell.

I know what donating means but it just doesn't feel right to me. If that were to happen I really hope Warmane would be kind enough to atleast let the players who donated get some of their coins back so that we can start fresh on another expansion. Don't you think thats fair?

People in retail also most of the time don't want to upgrade to a different expansion. Do they get the choice if it happens? Do they get their subscription fees refunded? Do they give Blizzard back all the time they made use of the game and servers?
    No, they don't get a choice. Thats why many of them decide to leave retail and they come here instead. I'm one of them.
    Edited: November 24, 2016

13. I've spent atleast a thousand dollars on all of my toons together. It just doesn't seem fair to me that they will just disappear if the realm were to be closed and us moved to a MoP realm. Our gear is completely useless there and money spent on supporting the realm aswell as Warmane will be lost aswell.

I know what donating means but it just doesn't feel right to me. If that were to happen I really hope Warmane would be kind enough to atleast let the players who donated get some of their coins back so that we can start fresh on another expansion. Don't you think thats fair?
    Personally? No, I don't. Would you give back the time you used and the fun you had playing? All you achieved using whatever you got with coins? Would you be kind enough to at least give back some of it?

No, they don't get a choice.
    You only answered one question. Answer the other two too.

14. Maybe by giving people the chance to move will gain overall more population to warmane, since its so many inactive players.

15. actually, its not that dead.
    I play here since December 2009(or January 2010) this account is registered april 2010, starting with sargeras. also stayed after both "loldowns", never donated much (around 100 euro totaling on 4 accs, which is pretty much nothing).

anyhow if cata closes - I'm not staying anymore with mol10, and as you know, houdread of players moved already to we all know where.

also with the domination of pve gear in pvp, it gets down to ridiculous levels, which is one of the key things why are people moving.
    imo best mol10 times were when they upgraded to 4.3 from 406 without ds/s11 enabled. s10, when it actually took skillz, rather than farming dshc and/or donating for bis pve and run around in ridiculous 3-4hc ****kin/healer setup to aoe the crap out of people. it actually took more than half-minute 2s fight to get ratings.

but owell.

123 ... Last