1. Best gaming mouse

Hello,
    This is my first thread in warmane forums ever since I joined.

We all know that Black Friday is coming on 25th of November (in just few hours) and I have struggled in PvP and mainly arenas (2s/3s) due to lack of sufficient amount of comfortable keybinds to bind various spells, so I got this redragon mamoth mouse that looks very nice and it has everything that I need except for one thing: it only has 3 side buttons that are not really comfortable and I need more side mouse buttons. So I wanted to take the chance of tomorrow to grab something good. I'm looking for something other than razer naga chroma. I need your help with any mouse that has 5+ side mouse buttons.
    I appreciate your efforts and thanks for your time !

2. There is nothing like keyboard keybindings. Take your time to learn how to control them properly, learning curve can take some time but it is definitely worth it. Start with few keybindings, and increase them progressively, reading guides might help you during the process.
    That said, I got a Razer Naga 2014 gifted and it works just well, but I never used it to replace my main keybindings.

3. I love my logitech g600. Great mouse overall.

4. There is nothing like keyboard keybindings. Take your time to learn how to control them properly, learning curve can take some time but it is definitely worth it. Start with few keybindings, and increase them progressively, reading guides might help you during the process.
    That said, I got a Razer Naga 2014 gifted and it works just well, but I never used it to replace my main keybindings.
    The fact that you're playing WoW without using your R-Naga for keybindings is a little disturbing xD

5. The fact that you're playing WoW without using your R-Naga for keybindings is a little disturbing xD
    That's not what he said. I'd never replace the keybinds that i've used for years if i got a new mouse. I would, however, use those buttons for NEW binds

6. I love my logitech g600. Great mouse overall.
    I've been eyeing the g600 for some time. Might go with it once my Drakonia Black decides to die.

7. the logitech mx518 will forever and always be the only mouse i ever use! inteli mouse is a backup as a just incase!

8. Never been a fan of excessive buttons on the side of mouses i.e - Razer Naga.

Logitech Daedalus Prime, comfortable to use in your hand and great for all games.

9. Love my G402

It's actually an 'FPS' gaming mouse but hey, the extra 2 bottons are all I need for WoW :)