1. What Happened Here?!

Jeez, I go away for a couple of years, and this place decides to go and reinvent itself in my absence, huh?

Well, I'm not sure if I qualify as "new to Warmane", because last time I was here, I distinctly remember the place being called "Molten". Which, as far as names go, certainly wasn't terrible. But...Warmane, huh? Well, I'm all for it, and if you think the name change was good, than so do I.

Speaking of, back in those days, Molten WoW was the very first MMO I've ever played (Deathwing, if memory serves). I donated to the site (and couldn't remember the email/account for the life of me, not that it matters), had a couple of level 80s...but what I miss the most is the group of folks I used to run around with. They taught me this game from the ground up, and while it's very, very unfortunate that we all fell out of touch, I'd love to recreate that with another group of folks, or even better, find some of those guys again. I mean, I've played other MMOs since (I literally downloaded, and promptly uninstalled, SWTOR minutes ago), but nothing has really "done it" for me quite like WoW.

So let's try this again, shall we? Here's to clicking until my finger falls off, good times, and good friends.

2. Well Icecrown, is Deathwing and Ragnaros Merged into 1 server, if that helps you.

3. Well...I dunno. Game is in the process of downloading now lol. So you're saying that Icecrown is what happened when mama Deathwing and papa Ragnaros got together and...ohhhh.

Yeah man, that really IS helpful. Thanks!

4. Yeah icecrown is the new deathwing/rag and also a year or so back some **** hit the fan and every ones stuff was deleted so even if you had that account information still, your 80s would be gone so xD, any ways welcome back, i just came back myself.

5. My God...has it been so long that I'm playing the game and looking at it going "duuhhhh...where do I go now?" Good lord, it's been a while! Not sure if a donation gets you a level 80 toon like before (again, no biggie if not), but I know I'm definitely gonna need to warm back up to this game.

Also, I'm gonna have to try and remember how I had my controller mapped out and do all that again too (as little m/kb for me as possible, thanks)...just too much for my brain tonight. All this thinking has made me tired.

6. Dude same. LoL, Overwatch, etc...none of it is doing it for me. Just spent like half an hour trying to retain my old account (5-6 years old), finally said screw it I'm starting new. I burned out a little before Molten became Warmane so idk really what's changed with servers and scripting but I guess we'll see.

...Really not looking forward to redoing my UI. Also all the forum threads from before got wiped. :/

7. wtf its grymninja

just some lurker back then, alas it wasnt till the moltdown when i finally became internetfamous

8. Is it? ...yeah it is. Hello.

Who are you again?

9. - I killed somebody because err.... I was in the mood. Don't mind the picture. Some joker took it out of nowhere! A piadist I say. You're a good detective "partner". Now do me a favor a send a message to Palutena with all the links the directed you here for your prize. Congratulations!